Continued Domination?

#41BirgitteSilverPosted 12/3/2013 5:27:38 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
I think calling it an "Obvious Joke BS Number" means that yes, I pulled it out of my ass.

Sensitive fanboy much? You just basically proved without a shadow of a doubt that my post was right and you are a sad...sad sad sad fanboy.

Thank you for continuing the tradition that the first person to use the word fanboy is the fanboy.

You will receive your official participation ribbon in the mail.
#42YumeOMiruPosted 12/3/2013 5:28:44 AM
aj4x94 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsKHrWiYu4U

Who knows. It's kinda early to tell.

This needs to be posted every time people lie about Xbone numbers. So I guess is the obligatory first post in every thread now.........
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#43XdemonAlucardPosted 12/3/2013 5:52:44 AM
I would hope so. How does a sold out console sell more than something that still has tons of units still sitting around? Sure there were some more shipments of PS4 but they were very small. Xbox One released the week before and most likely hadn't sold all of it's units yet.
---
"Gimme food good guy!"
#44Impaired MedicPosted 12/3/2013 5:54:20 AM
I feel dumber for having read this topic.
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#45Sir_Meowcat_EsqPosted 12/3/2013 6:27:25 AM
I award this thread no points, and may God have mercy on its soul.
#46WM_PMCPosted 12/3/2013 6:37:59 AM
http://techland.time.com/2013/12/02/did-microsofts-xbox-one-really-beat-sonys-playstation-4-in-black-friday-sales/
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#47DredjPosted 12/3/2013 6:48:23 AM
PS4 is sold out, isn't it logical that XBone will outsell it on Black Friday? and like has been mentioned, 3000 people survey across 3 retailers only.
#48R2BDSiPosted 12/3/2013 7:11:18 AM
With games like Halo, a potential Banjo-Kazooie, and other worthwhile first party content both gaming, and non-gaming I don't see why not. PlayStation 4 will solely depend on third party games this generation. Uncharted, and Order aren't going to be that big of killer apps like Microsoft's offerings, other than maybe a Gran Trismo, even then that franchise is declining in sales, and relevance. Poor Sony, Nintendo likely won't fall drastically behind from competition though, I guarantee it, they to have great offerings as well.
#49WM_PMCPosted 12/3/2013 7:15:49 AM
R2BDSi posted...
With games like Halo, a potential Banjo-Kazooie, and other worthwhile first party content both gaming, and non-gaming I don't see why not. PlayStation 4 will solely depend on third party games this generation. Uncharted, and Order aren't going to be that big of killer apps like Microsoft's offerings, other than maybe a Gran Trismo, even then that franchise is declining in sales, and relevance. Poor Sony, Nintendo likely won't fall drastically behind from competition though, I guarantee it, they to have great offerings as well.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good joke. Oh wait, you were serious, weren't you.....

SMDH....
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#50Hi CPosted 12/3/2013 7:18:09 AM
PS4 already sold through most of its stock before Thanksgiving. I would hope Xbone managed to sell more on Black Friday LOL!!!
---
You'll be my John G.