So how are the Xbox one sales going guyz

#21vivalabuck92Posted 12/3/2013 9:44:38 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Brummie_lad123 posted...
Strange thing is here in the UK you could easily pick up a PS4 without a pre order over the weekend, whereas XB1 you couldn't! I guess Sony made more consoles than needed.

Not sure if it's sold out now though, last time I looked was Sunday and they were still readily available in most stores I went too.

This is a complete lie. EVERYWHERE in the UK is sold out of PS4's and have been since launch. There isn't a single shop in the country you can just walk in and pick one up at the moment or any time since launch.

Seriously why just make up blatant lies? It makes you look so stupid. Do you think you are the only person from the UK who uses these boards or something?

Man you guys are always quick to the trigger. It's like you get offended whenever someone says anything, whether it be true or false, that SLIGHTLY contradicts what you just said. Everybody just needs to smile and be happy while eating Dunkaroos.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#22Brummie_lad123Posted 12/3/2013 1:38:45 PM
vivalabuck92 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Brummie_lad123 posted...
Strange thing is here in the UK you could easily pick up a PS4 without a pre order over the weekend, whereas XB1 you couldn't! I guess Sony made more consoles than needed.

Not sure if it's sold out now though, last time I looked was Sunday and they were still readily available in most stores I went too.

This is a complete lie. EVERYWHERE in the UK is sold out of PS4's and have been since launch. There isn't a single shop in the country you can just walk in and pick one up at the moment or any time since launch.

Seriously why just make up blatant lies? It makes you look so stupid. Do you think you are the only person from the UK who uses these boards or something?

Man you guys are always quick to the trigger. It's like you get offended whenever someone says anything, whether it be true or false, that SLIGHTLY contradicts what you just said. Everybody just needs to smile and be happy while eating Dunkaroos.

Exactly, people just jump down your throats when you mention anything positive about XB1, I wouldn't mind but I didn't even mention that Xbox was outselling PS4! All I said was Sony made more than enough consoles for the weekend at least as stores by me had free stock, whereas I couldn't find anywhere with free stock of Xbox One.

I wish people could just be happy that BOTH consoles have had an incredibly successful launch, I don't see why Xbox has to be considered a failure just because it sold less.
---
XBL Gamertag = DarkLPmaster4
#23iamjosh308(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 4:55:49 PM
I didnt know a joke about people fighting about sales would cause a sales fight.
---
*wipes brown*
#24Maximilian1994Posted 12/3/2013 5:02:40 PM
krystyla posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Brummie_lad123 posted...

That goes both ways

You've forgotten how this board works, bashing xbox, even when the information isn't true = noble and valiant thing, bashing ps4 with even with accurate information= big no no
#25OZ_ArchangelPosted 12/3/2013 5:16:08 PM
Maximilian1994 posted...
krystyla posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Brummie_lad123 posted...

That goes both ways

You've forgotten how this board works, bashing xbox, even when the information isn't true = noble and valiant thing, bashing ps4 with even with accurate information= big no no

apart from the fact that when MS tries to give out facts about the ps4 its never true. im sorry but Ive read alot of posts here while the sony posters may sound like they are trolling xbox users, they do in fact make a point. but when i see posts from ms users its usually the argument that the exclusives are better than sony (not true) or that they outsold sony (again not true)
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#26Maximilian1994Posted 12/4/2013 8:36:26 AM
2 things, when has Microsoft ever given out information about Sony? and exclusives being better is an opinion, ps exclusives being better isn't "true" either. Biased comment is biased