classy error messages.

#1FordanaPosted 12/3/2013 7:20:08 AM
Im diggin em so far.

"For some reason tv took too long to start. Please try again." Spoiler alert: its still not working.

While playing ghosts and looking for a match "memory too low 2" and exits matchmaking

Ive had more that kinda made me go wtf? But i had just got the tv one and had to make a topic...im happy with the xbone so far but they really need to come out with some patches. All i want to do is fall asleep to some tv...
---
Slaximum
things are gettin weird...
#2krystylaPosted 12/3/2013 7:21:57 AM
The only one I had so far was a numbered that didn't let me record clips, I believe it was because I was currently uploading a clip
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell
#3Fordana(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 7:28:55 AM
Just got another one.

"For some reason battlefield 4 took too long to start." Please try again."

Bf4 is digital but my digital KI works. Seems likes its only certain games and/or apps as my bluray player works but nfl app doesnt.
---
Slaximum
#4Fordana(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 7:48:51 AM
Bump if anyone is out there and interested. I googled the error code and the apps are crashing because they stay on with the "instant on" setting.

Didnt realize my xbone was actually sleeping this whole time...guess thats my fault...turned instant on off and fixed the issue. Will never use it again.
---
Slaximum
#5krystylaPosted 12/3/2013 8:08:16 AM
Fordana posted...
Bump if anyone is out there and interested. I googled the error code and the apps are crashing because they stay on with the "instant on" setting.

Didnt realize my xbone was actually sleeping this whole time...guess thats my fault...turned instant on off and fixed the issue. Will never use it again.

I havent had problems yet with instant on but I only use hulu and netflix
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell
#6Pantera_head667Posted 12/3/2013 8:20:41 AM
If you press the menu button on the app/game on the home page you can close it manually.
---
_,-' Dance to the decadence dance '-,_