Am i the only one who wanted the Xbox One as Microsoft originally promised?

#1MilesACPosted 12/3/2013 7:54:19 AM
I was a fan of the one time use disc, game sharing, 24 hr check in and Kinect always plugged in.
I guess that why i still haven't opened my Xbox One yet. It's just sitting here still in the box.

You guys think Microsoft will ever re-introduce any of these features?
---
NyC gamer.
WiiU, XBL & PSN ID: MilesAC87
#2TrueBlue91Posted 12/3/2013 7:55:24 AM
I like slamming my head against a brick wall
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#3Laylow12Posted 12/3/2013 7:56:34 AM
Yes
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4MilesAC(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 7:57:10 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...

Ded Dhat Leed Yu 2 Thes Topick?
---
NyC gamer.
WiiU, XBL & PSN ID: MilesAC87
#5RollnThunder213Posted 12/3/2013 8:02:02 AM
24 hr check in/install disc and then not have to use it again/Kinect always plugged in will probably never see the light of day again.

I liked the disc install thing since I was planning on going digital for the instant switching and this would have simplified it (along with the 24hr check in which would have been necessary for that). Always plugged in Kinect doesn't make sense to me however. Just let people not use it if they don't want. As long as they have/own one there's a 100% Kinect saturation amongst xbox users, and developers will make games with Kinect features.

Game sharing I can almost guarantee will make a return. Probably only with digital games however.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#6TrueBlue91Posted 12/3/2013 8:03:23 AM
MilesAC posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

Ded Dhat Leed Yu 2 Thes Topick?

me iz fink so
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#7bluedmonPosted 12/3/2013 8:05:21 AM
yes you were the only one.
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
#8YumeOMiruPosted 12/3/2013 8:05:34 AM
If you´re okay with even having the Wii U sell more.......why not.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#9GoodOlWanduPosted 12/3/2013 8:05:51 AM
MilesAC posted...
I was a fan of the one time use disc, game sharing, 24 hr check in and Kinect always plugged in.
I guess that why i still haven't opened my Xbox One yet. It's just sitting here still in the box.

You guys think Microsoft will ever re-introduce any of these features?

Honestly, I hated their first reveal, but as I read into it more, I started to like their original plan. That family share was a great feature to be utilized with my friends, one time disc use was good, and the 24-hr check in didn't bother me as I do not have internet problems (I can understand how that is off-putting for someone who does have internet problems).

Now, I won't even consider a X1 just for the simple fact that they tried to make it like a PS4. I don't care about the games they have or the features they offer as I can get those things with a PS4. Since they changed their stuff, they offer nothing different. Therefore, why would I buy both systems? Titanfall and Quantum Break are something I want to play, but MS doesn't have a good track record for supporting their games in the long run.

So to answer your question: No, you aren't the only one.
---
"Failures are a small majority" - Kenny_the_Sharc
"wtf is a small majority" - Xeeh_Bitz PSN: Wandu; XBL: TALTON 187
#10krystylaPosted 12/3/2013 8:06:00 AM
All my devices are always on, I don't rent, I don't lend, I don't borrow games, you bet I wanted it as initially planned
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell