DSP - "Do not get this game 3/10" on Ryse

#21WinnsockPosted 12/3/2013 2:59:31 PM
Ryse is not a bad game. 6.5/10 imo. I probably wouldn't buy it if it came out when there are more games available, but it's fun and a good launch title. Graphics, voice acting and cut scenes are all superb, it's just missing a little something in the gameplay department, but what gameplay it has is by no means bad.
---
GT: Winnsock
#22lv54spacemonkeyPosted 12/3/2013 3:19:22 PM
Isn't he the guy that has a rep of being a sore loser in some games and cutting the losses from his uploads that were on the original stream?
---
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/lvl54spacemonkey/Tink.gif Le 360 generale. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#23ExempliGratiaPosted 12/3/2013 3:48:17 PM
I have the luxury of playing RYSE with a clean conscience because my GF spent the money to buy it. With that being said I feel it's a solid 7. Fun combat once you understand that it isn't about mashing it's about timing. It just gets repetitive real quick. Like 2nd chapter quick. They need WAY more executions or something. More weapons.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#24josh924Posted 12/3/2013 3:50:07 PM
I still don't know who the hell DSP is, but it seems to me like TC is the only person here hanging on his every word.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#25SgtGalaxyPosted 12/3/2013 3:56:12 PM
BigSnappaX posted...
not even gonna bother going to the link, 3/10 screams fanboyism and a clear idiot... i actually have this game and i give it no less than an 8/10! I'm on my 3rd play-through on legendary difficulty, and still loving it... oh, and I love the multi-player too. DSP or whoever is clearly needs some attention, and has proved he is nothing more than an idiot and a fanboy... He probably wishes this game was on PS4. lol. Dont post this crap on these boards anymore plz, thx.

He ripped on killzone SF foor pretty much the same reasons
---
this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big d*** or 2) a small d***, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
-Bokkin