Loving the system, but two things...

#1LionHartZeroPosted 12/3/2013 9:59:03 AM
I sent my original one back because of the disc error and the second one has been working fine...until today. OCCASIONALLY when I put a disc in it says cannot read disc (i notice that this happens more often if I just try to play a disc that I left in the system from the day before), and ONCE in a blue I will hear a slight clicking noise as soon as the disc is inserted...

Also, is anyone else having major problems with BF4 and joining games and/or matches switching randomly back to the home screen? Any experiences on these two issues are appreciated..
#2Mc1ovnPosted 12/3/2013 10:05:17 AM
Sounds like you have another faulty disc drive.

And yes, BF4 is still broken. I have been able to play a few matches with no issues, but still experience server issues and getting booted back to dashboard.
#3method115Posted 12/3/2013 10:17:35 AM
BF4 is having issues with everyone. I would go ahead and send your console back if I were you I wouldn't want to take the chance it brakes after the warranty runs out.
---
PSN: method114
#4Charity_DiaryPosted 12/3/2013 10:18:55 AM
method115 posted...
BF4 is having issues with everyone. I would go ahead and send your console back if I were you I wouldn't want to take the chance it brakes after the warranty runs out.

When does the warranty expire? I put my DR3 disc in when I brought the console home on launch day, but haven't taken it out since. So my console could actually have a faulty disc drive, and I wouldn't know it...

But I'm too lazy to eject my disc...
#5staticxtreme5Posted 12/3/2013 10:24:40 AM
Charity_Diary posted...
method115 posted...

When does the warranty expire? I put my DR3 disc in when I brought the console home on launch day, but haven't taken it out since. So my console could actually have a faulty disc drive, and I wouldn't know it...

Well the box says it has a one year warranty, so I'm hoping that we all have one year to determine whether our consoles are working as they should.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#6krystylaPosted 12/3/2013 10:29:47 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
method115 posted...

Well the box says it has a one year warranty, so I'm hoping that we all have one year to determine whether our consoles are working as they should.

If you register it to your account warranty gets prolonged
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell
#7Laylow12Posted 12/3/2013 10:32:27 AM
TC I'd get another one. That clicking noise, even if its once in a while means something is wrong and will get worse with time. Good luck.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#8LionHartZero(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 11:37:30 AM
Good call. Definitely going to send it back, but after just getting off of the phone with Microsoft it has a year warranty. I will wait 3-6 months if the system lasts as long, and then send it back hoping that the systems they'd have in stock at that point will be problem free...

Do you register your system online somewhere?
#9nickr2d2Posted 12/3/2013 11:38:32 AM
method115 posted...

When are they going to patch it?
---
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends