I have watched this board since E3 and has one ever considered...

#1kozzy1717Posted 12/3/2013 1:40:27 PM(edited)
That people troll so hard because they find it entertaining, and gives them a good laugh. I see alot of "its because they need to reassure them selves of bad purchase" but when I saw the poll yesterday on the homepage that seemed to indicated that people who even own an XB1 or PS4 are a huge minority I realized something so funny. Its just a bunch of trolls trolling trolls here. I bet 90% of people on both sides dont even own the damn things lol. I wont buy a next gen untill a year or 2 in so bugs are all worked out. At which time I will purchase both of them. I could be wrong but I think this sums up 90% of people
#2TheApd_ReturnsPosted 12/3/2013 1:41:38 PM
kozzy1717 posted...
That people troll so hard because they find it entertaining, and gives them a good laugh.

that's what trolling is.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818
#3Exodus_PrimePosted 12/3/2013 1:41:44 PM
I agree, It's just people being douche bags, some don't even own a X1 or a PS4, heck they don't even want one right now. They just pull the "Monkey see Monkey do" card since they see people get reactions here, and the mods have completely given up on here. The Inmates run this prison.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#4lilj812Posted 12/3/2013 1:43:09 PM
You're probably right about most of it except the end. Most people here in fact WILL NOT buy an Xbox one, but probably just a Ps4.

No reason to own both when you have the best console.

And I'm a pc master race guy
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#5kozzy1717(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 1:43:33 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
kozzy1717 posted...
That people troll so hard because they find it entertaining, and gives them a good laugh.

that's what trolling is.

Right then I should of been more clear. That they are trolls and not fanboys or even people who give a crap about any of this at all lol
#6ssjgohhkuPosted 12/3/2013 1:44:19 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
kozzy1717 posted...

that's what trolling is.

Yeah but people here claim it's not for entertainment but for reassurance. Like TC said tough like 90% of gamefaqs users don't even own any of the next gen consoles.
#7teehee23Posted 12/3/2013 1:45:46 PM
ssjgohhku posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
kozzy1717 posted...

that's what trolling is.

Yeah but people here claim it's not for entertainment but for reassurance. Like TC said tough like 90% of gamefaqs users don't even own any of the next gen consoles.

We hope you can afford Xbox #1 soon.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful.
#8AnakeriePosted 12/3/2013 1:47:12 PM
Oh, the mods are still here. I got modded the other day when a guy was complaining about a girlfriend turning off someone's XBox with a voice-command and I asked why the X-Box was in the kitchen. It was deleted for being offensive. The really funny part is I'm female...I was deleted for being offensive to my own gender.

And people troll because to be honest, BOTH boards make it so easy to do. Someone will pull some insane sales number out of their backside and go "SEE? SEE?? WE HAS WON!!" and it's like catnip.
---
GT: CrampedSultana
Pawn: Zarianna
#9archibald3Posted 12/3/2013 1:47:36 PM
lilj812 posted...
You're probably right about most of it except the end. Most people here in fact WILL NOT buy an Xbox one, but probably just a Ps4.

No reason to own both when you have the best console.

And I'm a pc master race guy

Thanks for working in a pro-sony "ps4 is the best" statement into a thread about trolling on the Xbox One board.
#10kozzy1717(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 1:48:03 PM
teehee23 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
kozzy1717 posted...

that's what trolling is.

We hope you can afford Xbox #1 soon.

Shudder. I recognize your name. your the worst of the lot of them. Hardcore PS4 trolls are bad, but you good sir. Idk what on earth you are. A Microsoft employee? Nah. I doubt any of them give as much of a crap about there own company as you do. Especially as I hear they treat employees rather poorly.