I have watched this board since E3 and has one ever considered...

#11therickmu25Posted 12/3/2013 2:49:48 PM
I just picture a kid typing on Gamefaqs from an iPad next to a Wii U with no games for it who wish they had a PS4 whenever I see a troll topic here.
---
Games List: http://i.imgur.com/n5R72Cl.jpg
PC Setup: http://i.imgur.com/fUPqE7N.jpg
#12Juzten76Posted 12/3/2013 2:53:13 PM
lilj812 posted...
You're probably right about most of it except the end. Most people here in fact WILL NOT buy an Xbox one, but probably just a Ps4.

No reason to own both when you have the best console.

And I'm a pc master race guy

Hey look! We've captured one in it's natural habitat. Notice the sly attempt at an insult followed by an unrealistic sense of importance. Truly a wonder to behold.
#13teehee23Posted 12/3/2013 2:54:12 PM
kozzy1717 posted...
teehee23 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
kozzy1717 posted...
That people troll so hard because they find it entertaining, and gives them a good laugh.

that's what trolling is.

Yeah but people here claim it's not for entertainment but for reassurance. Like TC said tough like 90% of gamefaqs users don't even own any of the next gen consoles.

We hope you can afford Xbox #1 soon.

Shudder. I recognize your name. your the worst of the lot of them. Hardcore PS4 trolls are bad, but you good sir. Idk what on earth you are. A Microsoft employee? Nah. I doubt any of them give as much of a crap about there own company as you do. Especially as I hear they treat employees rather poorly.

Does this mean no more snuggle?!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful.
#14kozzy1717(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 2:54:46 PM
Oh and also by the way guys. Anytime someone posts a topic saying "Its ok guys Idc xbox is selling worse because sales dont matter" ::Cough:: ya... they are a ps4 fan in...uh..poor...disguise, but you guys fall for it every time
#15Dcrenshaw04Posted 12/3/2013 3:01:35 PM
How has this topic helped out the xbox one board. Trolls can be annoying but these topics are equally worse.
#16teehee23Posted 12/3/2013 3:04:04 PM
kozzy1717 posted...
Oh and also by the way guys. Anytime someone posts a topic saying "Its ok guys Idc xbox is selling worse because sales dont matter" ::Cough:: ya... they are a ps4 fan in...uh..poor...disguise, but you guys fall for it every time

You sound ignorant.
Everyone here knows the score and you think you're some oldguy that is going to suddenly enlighten us?
Please wake up.
There are supporters and haters and supporters win because Xbox #1 has the bestest games and haters don't have any games worth playing more than being here.

You're welcome.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful.
#17kozzy1717(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 3:24:50 PM(edited)
teehee23 posted...
kozzy1717 posted...

You sound ignorant.
Everyone here knows the score and you think you're some oldguy that is going to suddenly enlighten us?
Please wake up.
There are supporters and haters and supporters win because Xbox #1 has the bestest games and haters don't have any games worth playing more than being here.

You're welcome.

So confused by this post... number one your one of the few people I have ever seen who post often and have higher karma then me and the quality of your posts is trash so ya old timer isnt relevant. Also the comment you quoted can be taken as more XB1 favored. ya know... made by Microsoft... your god.

Dcrenshaw04 posted...
How has this topic helped out the xbox one board. Trolls can be annoying but these topics are equally worse.

Very true... why did I bother. Ehh back to playing games.
#18EllesarienPosted 12/3/2013 3:33:59 PM
lilj812 posted...
You're probably right about most of it except the end. Most people here in fact WILL NOT buy an Xbox one, but probably just a Ps4.

No reason to own both when you have the best console.

And I'm a pc master race guy

Well, you could give a master class in trolling so you are the expert.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#19A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/3/2013 3:47:32 PM
I don't even like video games. I'm just here for the laughs.