So MS lied?

#1megax11Posted 12/3/2013 3:40:16 PM
So, I got an XB1, and I like the system, except for one thing.

They stated that you can play games offline. Sure, that may be the case. However, they trolled us in the process. You can play games, but you have to be signed in to access your save files and achievements.

So, in essence, they lied to us... to a point?

I would like to be able to access my save files when my internet goes down, but it seems I can't on XB1.

Or, can anyone tell me if there is a way to sign in offline, like Xbox 360 allowed?
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#2mrshowtime333Posted 12/3/2013 3:43:30 PM(edited)
Sure you cant access your cloud saves when offline.

But you can access any save file on your system, which is all of them.

Nice try tho. You guys have to get together, maybe hire some writers, come up with better material. I feel its gotten stale.
#3pushoPosted 12/3/2013 3:48:12 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...

Nice try tho. You guys have to get together, maybe hire some writers, come up with better material. I feel its gotten stale.

overly defensive fanboy
---
FC: 3539-9446-1640
#4Exodus_PrimePosted 12/3/2013 3:53:11 PM
pusho posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

overly defensive fanboy

So he owns the TC with truth since he actually has an Xbox One, and you call him a fanboy? nice stay classy dude.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#5pushoPosted 12/3/2013 4:01:08 PM
im calling fanboy because of his last line
---
FC: 3539-9446-1640
#6method115Posted 12/3/2013 4:04:27 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
pusho posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

overly defensive fanboy

So he owns the TC with truth since he actually has an Xbox One, and you call him a fanboy? nice stay classy dude.

I think he called him a fanboy because the guy clearly doesn't know how to use the system and even ask if it's possible to do. Instead of telling him how he attacks the guy and accusses him of being a fanboy.
---
PSN: method114
#7kiljaedenPosted 12/3/2013 4:11:20 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...

This sounds right... seriously, you trolls here dont put any effort, its boring. Well, maybe you do put in the effort and just aren't intelligent enough i dunno. Either way hes right.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#8method115Posted 12/3/2013 4:16:14 PM
kiljaeden posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

This sounds right... seriously, you trolls here dont put any effort, its boring. Well, maybe you do put in the effort and just aren't intelligent enough i dunno. Either way hes right.

The guys not a troll he just didn't know. Which is exactly why he asked the question at the end of his post.
---
PSN: method114
#9kiljaedenPosted 12/3/2013 4:17:21 PM
method115 posted...
kiljaeden posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

The guys not a troll he just didn't know. Which is exactly why he asked the question at the end of his post.

If the topic title doesnt scream troll to you, I dunno where youve been, certainly not here.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#10unclekoolaid73Posted 12/3/2013 5:07:59 PM
So you can access your achievements while offline? You can see them and they unlock offline?
I don't think this is true. Correct me if im wrong.