So MS lied?

#31leelee3105Posted 12/4/2013 12:26:32 AM
Of course it is a troll topic. The question is, why do we keep taking the bait?
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
#32OandA_PestPosted 12/4/2013 12:36:34 AM
Exodus_Prime
bobx15

Ignore these people folks. These two are members of the Microsoft Defense Force.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#33InjusticeRebornPosted 12/4/2013 12:41:52 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
Exodus_Prime
bobx15

Ignore these people folks. These two are members of the Microsoft Defense Force.

Heh, there is A LOT of users here worthy of the ignore feature, both sides, but the place wouldn't be the same.
#34Spetsnaz420Posted 12/4/2013 4:27:45 AM
So X1 can't access internet features without internet? Major fail thread TC
---
I don't conform to social convention
#35Luminous_ArcPosted 12/4/2013 7:05:16 AM
you got xboneD!
#36HackersRLamePosted 12/4/2013 7:53:36 AM
megax11 posted...
So, I got an XB1, and I like the system, except for one thing.

They stated that you can play games offline. Sure, that may be the case. However, they trolled us in the process. You can play games, but you have to be signed in to access your save files and achievements.

There is plenty to complain about the X1 without having to make stuff up.
#37stawg007Posted 12/4/2013 8:15:41 AM(edited)
OandA_Pest posted...
Exodus_Prime
bobx15

At least these so called MDF members are on the right board unlike the known ponies

lilj812, TheGam3925 and DisgaeaNut all of which have posted in a topic title which implies MS have done something bad and/or negative, whodathunkit
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#38bob15xPosted 12/4/2013 8:37:12 AM(edited)
OandA_Pest posted...
Exodus_Prime
bobx15

if that was true, why do I also constantly bash MS?

please explain?

what I hate on these boards is the lying and ignorance, which I attack on both boards.

so I guess correcting peoples lies is wrong now?

a few months back I only posted positive stuff about sony and everything negative about MS, then made one post about something negative about sony.

Can you guess what the Sony fanboys focused on? Yep, they ignored the 30+ post praising sony for what they were doing and bashing MS and focused on the one thing about sony.

thats what they do, if you say anything bad about sony you are automatically on the MDF forever and ever. They ALWAYs ignore posts where you bash MS, they ALWAYS ignore comments praising sony, I have even seen them cut and paste sections of a quote to make sure those parts are not included int their quotes.

to me, I don't give a crap about either consoles, just what games are on them. But for some reason people think the consoles mean something.
#39DurdinnPosted 12/4/2013 8:29:00 AM
Has anyone watched the South Park episodes on the console wars?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Durdinn/videos
#40Syi_2010Posted 12/4/2013 8:42:27 AM
megax11 posted...
So, I got an XB1, and I like the system, except for one thing.

They stated that you can play games offline. Sure, that may be the case. However, they trolled us in the process. You can play games, but you have to be signed in to access your save files and achievements.

So, in essence, they lied to us... to a point?

I would like to be able to access my save files when my internet goes down, but it seems I can't on XB1.

Or, can anyone tell me if there is a way to sign in offline, like Xbox 360 allowed?

why cant you access your save game files that are stored on your xb1? I mean if your specific question is, why cant I access cloud storage when the internet is down. Well I would suppose its the same reason why you cant access air when your under water. Its not really that hard of a concept to understand. I mean that really cant be your question right. Cause if that is your question you should probably stick to licking stamps
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember