Why Beta test the new Xbox One at Launch RRP price?

#11Hidan623Posted 12/4/2013 4:37:24 PM
Why not beta test it??? You shouldn't be bashing us for doing it you should be happy. If NO one test or bought the system on release there wouldn't be a system to sell since they didn't sell any launch model therefore would be no slim version for you to buy....ever think about that?

Someone has to test and or buy them or the company would definably fail....if we left the gaming community up to what a lot of people say about not buy the first wave of a console then gaming would be dead.....what company would continue to make a console that no one will buy just because its the "first" version of the console?
#12TrickyPonyPosted 12/4/2013 4:40:22 PM
mcnichoj posted...
I'm keeping my backlog low and have had next to no problems.
Must suck being poor?

TC any suggestions on how to supplement your income while you wait for your next payceck to come in?
#13mAtRiXrIpOfF(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 4:12:22 PM
No I just want put a message to Sony and Microsoft to stop being lazy and not release a unfinished console.

Launch consoles always have problems that can be ironed out if they hired beta testers before releasing it.

Ok there maybe a commom or rare hardware problems but software probs, like glitches, crashes effects every console that can be fixed with firmware updates later on.

Remember old consoles like dreamcast, ps2 etc. They never had firmware updates just goes to show how complete the consoles were at launch.

Ok I dond mind a few firmware updates during its lifetime but looking at this list for 360 is a joke:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_system_software
---
360 Gamertag:
Availability: Through Xbox Live!
#14s2goodPosted 12/6/2013 4:18:17 PM
mAtRiXrIpOfF posted...
No I just want put a message to Sony and Microsoft to stop being lazy and not release a unfinished console.

Launch consoles always have problems that can be ironed out if they hired beta testers before releasing it.

Ok there maybe a commom or rare hardware problems but software probs, like glitches, crashes effects every console that can be fixed with firmware updates later on.

Remember old consoles like dreamcast, ps2 etc. They never had firmware updates just goes to show how complete the consoles were at launch.

Ok I dond mind a few firmware updates during its lifetime but looking at this list for 360 is a joke:

You do make me laugh TC. Them consoles was made to play games and that's it. Of course they won't have software issues.

Go home TC you're drunk.
---
PSN = Dragon--Punch Gamertag = Sonic B0000M
Own: PS4 & The Xbox One. Wii U = Sold
#15ramza78Posted 12/6/2013 4:34:33 PM
mcnichoj posted...
I'm keeping my backlog low and have had next to no problems.
Must suck being poor?

FTW.
#16TrickyPonyPosted 12/6/2013 5:26:22 PM
s2good posted...
mAtRiXrIpOfF posted...

You do make me laugh TC. Them consoles was made to play games and that's it. Of course they won't have software issues.

Go home TC you're drunk.

Cowboys in the old west never had to take horses in for engine repairs either. Why can't automakers make engines like they did back then?
#17s2goodPosted 12/6/2013 6:43:09 PM
TrickyPony posted...
s2good posted...
mAtRiXrIpOfF posted...

Go home TC you're drunk.

Cowboys in the old west never had to take horses in for engine repairs either. Why can't automakers make engines like they did back then?

You lost me there.

Horses being repaired?

Automakers, cars? Engines in cars these days are nothing like car engines back in the day if that's what you're getting at?
---
PSN = Dragon--Punch Gamertag = Sonic B0000M
Own: PS4 & The Xbox One. Wii U = Sold
#18whitelytningPosted 12/6/2013 6:45:44 PM
TrickyPony posted...

One of the funnier and worst analogies I have seen on this site.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#19redhawtPosted 12/6/2013 7:02:55 PM(edited)
Damn such a bad excuse for a TrollC tbh

If no one bought said console on launch and devs said "well no point in doing a game for it to have no one buy it" it would die a slow death

If everyone did like you gaming in general would fail and this is something every fanboy no matter if it is Xbox,Sony or Nintendo can agree on tbh

No sales equals no games and no sales would most likely equal a failed generation of that console but continue to be a casual or fake gamer who either is to broke to buy and whines here or ask the parents to raise the allowence TrollC
---
psn id domtoretto1
#20TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/6/2013 6:58:31 PM
Excal1bur posted...
Must be tough to live in your shoes as such a jaded fool.

BETA TESTER CONFIRMED.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D