what all is coming out next year?

#1dasb00tjPosted 12/3/2013 5:49:00 PM
Had a 360 since launch, got a ps4 this time around and I'm loving it. BUT I WANTZ MOOORRREEE!!!! So whenever my bills (and woman) allow me to do so im going to get the X1. And do to my extreme laziness and lack of gud service in Home Depot I'm asking all of you ladies and gents for some epic titles. Already know about Titanfall, and already preordered.
---
PSN: dasb00tj
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/3/2013 5:53:50 PM(edited)
Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies and some other indie game, those are the ones with a release date, nothing else has a release date.

Edit: It's still early so nothing will be announced until it gets closer but Titanfall is really the only thing in the first quarter of next year.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#3bessy67Posted 12/3/2013 5:51:39 PM
Not really sure if all these will be 2014 or not, but Fable Legends, Project Spark, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and Halo 5 are the currently announced MS exclusives.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4dasb00tj(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 5:55:13 PM
Ya, I've actually got a question. Was playing BF4 and some "Sony Pony" fool said that the next installment if Halo was going to have a monthly fee. I'm assuming he was just the usual idiot...but I guess ill just ask. Has this been confirmed as true or BS?
---
#5TheDoorMousePosted 12/3/2013 5:57:45 PM
dasb00tj posted...
Ya, I've actually got a question. Was playing BF4 and some "Sony Pony" fool said that the next installment if Halo was going to have a monthly fee. I'm assuming he was just the usual idiot...but I guess ill just ask. Has this been confirmed as true or BS?

You're a walking contradiction my friend.
---
Look old chum, the Mod signal! Something needs deleting!
#62ndAtomiskPosted 12/3/2013 5:59:04 PM
dasb00tj posted...

I don't think there's any details on the next Halo at all. I'm pretty sure that topic would have been all over the place.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#7dasb00tj(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 6:02:23 PM
Not a walking contradiction. I have no hate towards the X1. Unless you're so narrow minded to call everyone who touches a PS4 a "Sony Pony". In that case sure.
---
#8TheDoorMousePosted 12/3/2013 6:08:21 PM
dasb00tj posted...
Not a walking contradiction. I have no hate towards the X1. Unless you're so narrow minded to call everyone who touches a PS4 a "Sony Pony". In that case sure.

I'm not calling anyone that, mostly because I don't want to sound like an angry 12 year old. Anyway, your sig boasts a psn name, you started your topic off with how much fun the ps4 is, and then you turn around and start calling people Sony Ponies.
---
#9dasb00tj(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 6:11:09 PM
I have PSN, I play PS4, I want an X1. Not a fanboy like many others.
---
#10TheDoorMousePosted 12/3/2013 6:15:45 PM
dasb00tj posted...
I have PSN, I play PS4, I want an X1. Not a fanboy like many others.

Ah I see. So calling other people fanboys is how you delineate yourself. Makes sense.
---