The demand for the X1

#61DisgaeaNutPosted 12/3/2013 9:15:46 PM
josh924 posted...
Being outsold by games and accessories? How much do those cost compared to the Xbox One?

When it's obscure items then yes, its interesting.

For example, the Nyko charge base station for the xbox 360 controllers is selling more units per hour at the moment than the Xbox One. The Playstation 4 camera, that puts the pricetag of the PS4 even higher, is selling more units than the Xbox One.

You can still buy Day One Editions of Ryse off Amazon and were able to buy Day Ones of Forza and Dead Rising for about a week after they came out. You can still buy some in stores.
#62ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/3/2013 9:16:39 PM
josh924 posted...
Being outsold by games and accessories? How much do those cost compared to the Xbox One?

it's more of an indication of how well it's selling, which isn't very well.

If it's not ahead of let's say, a simple ps4 camera, when it's a sought after item that's flying off shelves, compared to a camera for a console that only the minority are interested in? yeah, you get my point.
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
#63KomradKielbasaPosted 12/3/2013 9:16:54 PM
steelix55 posted...
Gee, maybe Microsoft gave Amazon a huge shipment whereas Sony only had a limited amount of stock. Xbox One's page says that you have 19 hours left to order one and have it arrive on Thursday, all other orders are only guaranteed to be there sometime before Christmas. Sounds like Amazon has gotten a lot of them in stock. I hope so anyways, I plan on ordering one tomorrow morning if its still available.

Or maybe there isn't a high enough demand for the XBone.
---
Eat....the MEAT....Of JUSTICE
#64cheezedadadaPosted 12/3/2013 9:17:25 PM
I knew DisgaeaNut's name looked familiar. I have seen you in the Wii U forums doing similar things as well. Dammit, I knew I recognized that name.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#65ThePaleRiderpPosted 12/3/2013 9:19:10 PM
I just started my job at the Microsoft store today and we had a lot of X1's in stock. On top of standard X1's we also had a few day one editions left. I live in Atlanta and a few places still have plenty of X1's left you just gotta look around a bit. In fact I sold like 4 X1's on my first day. There is certainly a demand for them but how long the demand stays for either console past the holidays is uncertain.
---
What are the strongest days of the week? Saturday and Sunday, the rest are weekdays.
#66josh924Posted 12/3/2013 9:20:40 PM
DisgaeaNut posted...
josh924 posted...

For example, the Nyko charge base station for the xbox 360 controllers is selling more units per hour at the moment than the Xbox One. The Playstation 4 camera, that puts the pricetag of the PS4 even higher, is selling more units than the Xbox One.

What list are you looking at? Because I'm not seeing either the Nyko charge base station OR the PS4 camera on this list.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#67DisgaeaNutPosted 12/3/2013 9:22:47 PM
josh924 posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
josh924 posted...

What list are you looking at? Because I'm not seeing either the Nyko charge base station OR the PS4 camera on this list.

You are looking at Best Sellers of 2013, not Best Sellers of the day in the past hour.

Go to the Video Games section and click Best Sellers on the left hand side.
#68chrieePosted 12/3/2013 9:22:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#69josh924Posted 12/3/2013 9:26:35 PM
DisgaeaNut posted...
josh924 posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
josh924 posted...

You are looking at Best Sellers of 2013, not Best Sellers of the day in the past hour.

Oh, its not selling THIS past hour? I would have figured that a year would be a better indication of sales than an hour would have. Sorry, my mistake.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#70DisgaeaNutPosted 12/3/2013 9:28:49 PM
josh924 posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
josh924 posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...
josh924 posted...

Oh, its not selling THIS past hour? I would have figured that a year would be a better indication of sales than an hour would have. Sorry, my mistake.

Not when we were discussing Amazon and the availability of the Xbox One at the moment and what it reflects being it is not selling well on Amazon at this moment in time.