Games matter more than slight price differences

#11xHuckleberryPosted 12/3/2013 8:44:59 PM
lol @ killer instinct being the deal breaker for next gen
#12Mander1861Posted 12/3/2013 8:45:50 PM
teeebz posted...
Mander1861 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I don't even know what Killer Instinct is.

Its a fighting game from the 90s that people now are saying is awesome to gloss over how bad the xbox one is,

Are you serious? I'm not even a big fighting fan but back in the 90's killer instinct was a very fun and addicting fighting game. So many people have been waiting for a new KI since N64 days.

Every post from you is endlessly bitter. We get it, you don't care for the Xbox one. I guess you just enjoy raining on other peoples parades though.

Every post from you is endlessly bitter.
Thats all I see is bitterness.
Why so bitter in every post.
Bitter.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 153 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#13OpheliaAdenadePosted 12/3/2013 8:45:57 PM
donkeyjack posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

What? When did you start playing videogames?

Ummm... I bought a ps2 when KH2 came out I believe. So since like... 2002 maybe?
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#14Mander1861Posted 12/3/2013 8:46:04 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
lol @ killer instinct being the deal breaker for next gen

---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 153 Mensa certified.
#15userfrigginamePosted 12/3/2013 8:52:38 PM(edited)
I wholeheartedly agree with you. But that is also the reason I'm going with PS4 instead. Although I can say that I have no idea what other exclusives Xbox One may offer down the line, I at least know that Sony has plenty of titles I'm anticipating, and if japanese games like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid were to ever go exclusive again, they would most likely be exclusive to the PS4. Still, I also believe that more ppl should realize that it is games, and not the negligible small differences that determine the true value of a console.

Anyway, on a side note, I think it's ridiculous that some, I'm assuming, fanboys here are bashing Killer Instinct. I highly doubt they'd be doing that if it were a PS4 exclusive.
#16teeebzPosted 12/3/2013 8:50:16 PM
Mander1861 posted...
teeebz posted...
Mander1861 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

Its a fighting game from the 90s that people now are saying is awesome to gloss over how bad the xbox one is,

Are you serious? I'm not even a big fighting fan but back in the 90's killer instinct was a very fun and addicting fighting game. So many people have been waiting for a new KI since N64 days.

Every post from you is endlessly bitter. We get it, you don't care for the Xbox one. I guess you just enjoy raining on other peoples parades though.

Bitter.

Yes, well thought out debate. I can see where that "153 IQ" comes in to play now.

Ignore
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#17Mander1861Posted 12/3/2013 8:50:45 PM
teeebz posted...
Mander1861 posted...
teeebz posted...
Mander1861 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

Bitter.

Yes, well thought out debate. I can see where that "153 IQ" comes in to play now.

Ignore

Holy bitter batman.
---
#18Foxx3kPosted 12/3/2013 8:53:16 PM
Snickers085 posted...
GoFudgeUrself posted...
And the fact is that Xbox One has exclusives that people care for, not PS4. I don't care about Killzone. I have been waiting for Killer Instinct for years.

Seriously, though, Killzone is not that great of a game. Multiplayer has a lot of neat ideas and polish, though, but it was sent out to die next to BF4 and Ghosts.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#19xHuckleberryPosted 12/3/2013 8:57:02 PM
userfrigginame posted...
I wholeheartedly agree with you. But that is also the reason I'm going with PS4 instead. Although I can say that I have no idea what other exclusives Xbox One may offer down the line, I at least know that Sony has plenty of titles I'm anticipating, and if japanese games like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid were to ever go exclusive again, they would most likely be exclusive to the PS4. Still, I also believe that more ppl should realize that it is games, and not the negligible small differences that determine the true value of a console.

Anyway, on a side note, I think it's ridiculous that some, I'm assuming, fanboys here are bashing Killer Instinct. I highly doubt they'd be doing that if it were a PS4 exclusive.

Are you kidding? Im SO glad that generation of games is over with. If the PS4 had it, i wouldnt even look at the download page.

I dont care that anyone else likes the game, but for it to be THE reason to get one of the next gens?

Fooling yourself into believing KI was more than it was, you are.
#20Nave316Posted 12/3/2013 8:58:15 PM
XBONE exclusives: Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Killer Instinct, Halo, Forza, Quantum Break, Fable, Sunset Overdrive. That's only 8 exclusives, weak exclusives I might add....

PS4 exclusives: God of War, Uncharted, Killzone, Knack, Last of Us 2, Ratchet and Clank, The Order 1886, Infamous Second Son, Little Big Planet, Sly Cooper, Resistance, Gran Turismo, Twisted Metal, Drive Club, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, Lily Bergamo, MLB: The Show, Resogun, Rime, Shadow of the Beast, Yakuza, Deep Down. Thats 22 exclusive titles.

Seems to me like Sony has the better price AND the better exclusives...

And before someone cries "Titanfall!", Titanfall is NOT an XBONE exclusive, it is coming to PC and 360 as well...