Games matter more than slight price differences

#21AzaneAzerPosted 12/3/2013 8:59:19 PM
"I've been waiting for years, for a game that was announced 6 months ago"

Also, it's a P2W model, so it's not even worth mentioning.

Jago vs Jago, the game.
#22teeebzPosted 12/3/2013 9:00:24 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
userfrigginame posted...
I wholeheartedly agree with you. But that is also the reason I'm going with PS4 instead. Although I can say that I have no idea what other exclusives Xbox One may offer down the line, I at least know that Sony has plenty of titles I'm anticipating, and if japanese games like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid were to ever go exclusive again, they would most likely be exclusive to the PS4. Still, I also believe that more ppl should realize that it is games, and not the negligible small differences that determine the true value of a console.

Anyway, on a side note, I think it's ridiculous that some, I'm assuming, fanboys here are bashing Killer Instinct. I highly doubt they'd be doing that if it were a PS4 exclusive.

Are you kidding? Im SO glad that generation of games is over with. If the PS4 had it, i wouldnt even look at the download page.

I dont care that anyone else likes the game, but for it to be THE reason to get one of the next gens?

Fooling yourself into believing KI was more than it was, you are.

This I agree with. It's just a fighting game, but same could be said about killzone, dead rising 3, and many others. They're all okay release games, nothing amazing.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#23HamiwifulPosted 12/3/2013 9:00:32 PM
Buy a WiiU :v
#24userfrigginamePosted 12/3/2013 9:02:38 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
userfrigginame posted...
I wholeheartedly agree with you. But that is also the reason I'm going with PS4 instead. Although I can say that I have no idea what other exclusives Xbox One may offer down the line, I at least know that Sony has plenty of titles I'm anticipating, and if japanese games like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid were to ever go exclusive again, they would most likely be exclusive to the PS4. Still, I also believe that more ppl should realize that it is games, and not the negligible small differences that determine the true value of a console.

Anyway, on a side note, I think it's ridiculous that some, I'm assuming, fanboys here are bashing Killer Instinct. I highly doubt they'd be doing that if it were a PS4 exclusive.

Are you kidding? Im SO glad that generation of games is over with. If the PS4 had it, i wouldnt even look at the download page.

I dont care that anyone else likes the game, but for it to be THE reason to get one of the next gens?

You can't deny that fanboys will bash a game based solely on the exclusivity of it on their "opposing" console. Although, I will say that there has actually been exclusive envy coming from the PS4 camp for games like Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall.
#25Nave316Posted 12/3/2013 9:07:48 PM
userfrigginame posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
userfrigginame posted...

You can't deny that fanboys will bash a game based solely on the exclusivity of it on their "opposing" console. Although, I will say that there has actually been exclusive envy coming from the PS4 camp for games like Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall.

Except Titanfall isnt an XBONE exclusive...
#26Homie_202Posted 12/3/2013 9:08:06 PM
Nave316 posted...
XBONE exclusives: Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Killer Instinct, Halo, Forza, Quantum Break, Fable, Sunset Overdrive. That's only 8 exclusives, weak exclusives I might add....

PS4 exclusives: God of War, Uncharted, Killzone, Knack, Last of Us 2, Ratchet and Clank, The Order 1886, Infamous Second Son, Little Big Planet, Sly Cooper, Resistance, Gran Turismo, Twisted Metal, Drive Club, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, Lily Bergamo, MLB: The Show, Resogun, Rime, Shadow of the Beast, Yakuza, Deep Down. Thats 22 exclusive titles.

Seems to me like Sony has the better price AND the better exclusives...

And before someone cries "Titanfall!", Titanfall is NOT an XBONE exclusive, it is coming to PC and 360 as well...

Damn son u told dem. lol but I agree uncharted alone is a better exclusive then all of the ms exclusives combined. And last of us is just as good. Those 2 games alone are far better then anything ms has and most of their other games are better them most ms games.
#27IzraeilPosted 12/3/2013 9:08:11 PM
GoFudgeUrself posted...
And the fact is that Xbox One has exclusives that people care for, not PS4. No one actually cares about Killzone. People have been waiting for Killer Instinct for years.

No one cares about killzone but it still sold as much as Forza 5, Ryse, and dead rising 3 combined.
#28userfrigginamePosted 12/3/2013 9:21:14 PM
Nave316 posted...
userfrigginame posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
userfrigginame posted...

Except Titanfall isnt an XBONE exclusive...

Oh, sorry. I meant that there are ppl who only own PS3/4 and no PC who wish for a Titanfall or Titanfall 2 on PS4.
#29Nave316Posted 12/3/2013 10:08:55 PM
Microsoft only has an agreement for Titanfall 1, the developer of the game has said that nothing is stopping Titanfall 2 from coming to PS4 t this point. So PS4 users who are envious of that game may get their wish in the form of the sequel.
#30DisgaeaNutPosted 12/3/2013 10:09:48 PM
Nave316 posted...
Microsoft only has an agreement for Titanfall 1, the developer of the game has said that nothing is stopping Titanfall 2 from coming to PS4 t this point. So PS4 users who are envious of that game may get their wish in the form of the sequel.

Especially when it doesn't sell well on the Xbox One and the PS4 has more console sales.