Games matter more than slight price differences

#411nternationa7Posted 12/4/2013 7:08:25 AM
While Flower sits as a 92 critic rating on PS4 metacritic and Super Mario 3d World sits on a 94 for Wii u, that top 88 for XBone (multiplat) is sure showing its superiority as the place for the best next Gen games.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#42MegaWinFTWPosted 12/4/2013 7:11:04 AM
ArtOfWARx718 posted...
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

god you sony ponies sure do proove this article right...i cant believe theres more pro sony articles on the XBOX ONE board than the PS4's LMAO.is the wait for ''greatness'' taking longer than expected??cuz it sure as hell seems like you guys enjoy trolling these boards more so than playing your precious playstation with knack and killzone what gives??

I can't believe that ridiculous click-bait article is still doing the rounds, anyone can see the entire thing could be directed towards fanboys of anything with some minor changes.

Also, gotta love how somebody can link to that then make a post so steeped in fanboyism.
#43Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/4/2013 7:11:48 AM
GoFudgeUrself posted...
And the fact is that Xbox One has exclusives that people care for, not PS4. No one actually cares about Killzone. People have been waiting for Killer Instinct for years.

it's a sad day when people don't even know the definition of the word fact...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#44Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/4/2013 7:13:36 AM
MegaWinFTW posted...
ArtOfWARx718 posted...

god you sony ponies sure do proove this article right...i cant believe theres more pro sony articles on the XBOX ONE board than the PS4's LMAO.is the wait for ''greatness'' taking longer than expected??cuz it sure as hell seems like you guys enjoy trolling these boards more so than playing your precious playstation with knack and killzone what gives??

I can't believe that ridiculous click-bait article is still doing the rounds, anyone can see the entire thing could be directed towards fanboys of anything with some minor changes.

Also, gotta love how somebody can link to that then make a post so steeped in fanboyism.

do people not realize that article is satire? The author even says so at the bottom for the idiots that couldn't figure it out on their own...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#45ArtOfWARx718Posted 12/4/2013 7:17:26 AM
MegaWinFTW posted...
ArtOfWARx718 posted...

i dont care if you think im a fanboy or not especially when i have both consoles.but lets call a spade a spade here, who are the ones who troll more on these boards xbox fans or sony ''ponies'' comon now? all i ever see on these boards are topics bragging about metacritic and sales and how the xbox one isnt sold out its RIDICoULOUS and quite frankly makes you guys seem pathetic in comparison...now call me a fanboy if you want i dont really care just my 2 cents
#46MegaWinFTWPosted 12/4/2013 7:25:18 AM
ArtOfWARx718 posted...
i dont care if you think im a fanboy or not especially when i have both consoles.but lets call a spade a spade here, who are the ones who troll more on these boards xbox fans or sony ''ponies'' comon now? all i ever see on these boards are topics bragging about metacritic and sales and how the xbox one isnt sold out its RIDICoULOUS and quite frankly makes you guys seem pathetic in comparison...now call me a fanboy if you want i dont really care just my 2 cents

You say this while posting in a topic that literally says that nobody likes any PS4 exclusives and that the Xbox One has undeniably better games.

Nobody is saying there isn't any trolling going on, that doesn't give you license to act like a huge fanboy, basically just putting you on the same level as those you criticise.

For instance, all I did was comment on your hypocrisy and you apparently put me in some sort of mental category with those trolling. You take the "us vs them" console war mentality too seriously.

Oh and Cosmic, pretty sure that comment isn't actually from Jim Sterling.
#47Bladez_89Posted 12/4/2013 7:27:19 AM
ArtOfWARx718 posted...

#48InjusticeRebornPosted 12/4/2013 7:30:40 AM
DisgaeaNut posted...

Better games is a matter of opinion. Right now the PS4 has 8 games rated 8.0+ on metacritic and the Xbox One has 2 of them.

See, I don't get this attempt of a one up...

The PS4 has 8 games rated 8.0+? 3 of those could possibly be exclusives (Killzone, Knack and Resogun?), that leaves 5 that are multi-platform?

Despite resolution/visuals (however little the difference is), the multi-platform games are the absolute same. How can you use multi-platform games as a "well the PS4 has higher rated games nah nah nahnah nah".

My word. _

And isn't Knack not one of those 8.0+? So that would leave 6 of those 8 games being multi-plat?

:shakes head:
#49CharocksPosted 12/4/2013 8:03:34 AM
$100 = Slight?

What an enchanted world you live in.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#50dnmtPosted 12/4/2013 8:05:46 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
DisgaeaNut posted...

Better games is a matter of opinion. Right now the PS4 has 8 games rated 8.0+ on metacritic and the Xbox One has 2 of them.

See, I don't get this attempt of a one up...

The PS4 has 8 games rated 8.0+? 3 of those could possibly be exclusives (Killzone, Knack and Resogun?), that leaves 5 that are multi-platform?

Despite resolution/visuals (however little the difference is), the multi-platform games are the absolute same. How can you use multi-platform games as a "well the PS4 has higher rated games nah nah nahnah nah".

My word. _

And isn't Knack not one of those 8.0+? So that would leave 6 of those 8 games being multi-plat?

:shakes head:

Seeing how 80% of games released for any platform are, in fact, multiplatform I would say that gives the PS4 a serious leg up.