Started my job at the Microsoft store today.

#1ThePaleRiderpPosted 12/3/2013 9:22:33 PM
And it was awesome. Soooooooooooooooo much better than gamestop. My co workers are nice and we have a pretty nice clientele so it's not that bad. It's pretty busy but I don't mind plus when I have free time I can play on the X1. Speaking of which we had a lot of them in stock surprisingly.
---
What are the strongest days of the week? Saturday and Sunday, the rest are weekdays.
#2Snickers085Posted 12/3/2013 9:23:46 PM
... Cool story bro is all I can think of
---
http://i.imgur.com/DOHeUJA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4k3bG4G.jpg
#3ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/3/2013 9:24:15 PM
not surprised by the stock. grats doe on the job. Must be a pretty chill retail job. Nobody ever buys from the MS store at my mall. They just window shop and buy on amazon lol
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
#4Joey2coolPosted 12/3/2013 9:24:26 PM
Bro story, cool.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#5ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 9:24:43 PM
Snickers085 posted...
... Cool story bro is all I can think of

Lol well I probably had it coming.
---
What are the strongest days of the week? Saturday and Sunday, the rest are weekdays.
#6ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 9:27:44 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
not surprised by the stock. grats doe on the job. Must be a pretty chill retail job. Nobody ever buys from the MS store at my mall. They just window shop and buy on amazon lol

Thanks man and yea it has it's moments. But the mall I work in is really busy and you know the holidays are insane. Surprisingly I've never bought anything from amazon. Guess I could give it a shot.
---
#7AzaneAzerPosted 12/3/2013 9:32:39 PM
They dont have any ps4's left because they sold too fast!

but seriously,

it seemed like a pretty chill environment the couple times Ive been in it, a lot less upsell pressure than Gamestop... I actually don't even go there anymore because of "Do you want to sign up for this, you could buy this with it, and a warranty!"
#8clo24Posted 12/3/2013 10:03:54 PM
Why is there a microsoft store? They barely have any hardware....apple stores I understand at least