for those of you that have it, how is it?

#21Mc1ovnPosted 12/3/2013 10:33:00 PM
I've really been enjoying it. The UI have some quirks, but everything else is great!
#22FistersaurusPosted 12/4/2013 2:37:39 AM
Loving the Xbone right now. I have DR3, AC:BF, Forza, FIFA and Battlefield 4 and they are all absolutely great! Ryse, like someone else mentioned earlier, is not as boring or button mashing as most reviewers say (my opinion), borrowed it from a friend and the campaign makes you feel like a bit of a badass... Multiplayer is quite refreshing too.

My console has had no problems at all. Skype on your TV is a laugh. Snapping TV to the side of your screen is awesome. The fact that I can get digital copies of the games and then play them on my friends Xbox without the disc is great for me - could just take the discs but meh, I don't have to! My copy of FIFA actually was downloaded onto my Xbox from a friends console but for some reason I have full access to the game even when he's playing his version (which I don't think you're supposed to be able to do - Win).

The one thing that really grinds my gears is the party chat system... They've screwed it too much. Can't easily play separate games when you're in a party without it constantly inviting you to your friend's game (which you aren't playing). Party chat doesn't even turn on most of the time. No way to invite people into your game easily through the party system any more.

All in all, 9/10 for me. Just want more games.... TITANFALL!!!!!

GT: Fistersaurus
#23HeliosAscensionPosted 12/4/2013 5:58:33 AM
I really enjoy mine so far. I like the features, the games I've played are a lot of fun. I haven't found anything to not like so far.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#24mcnichojPosted 12/4/2013 6:05:15 AM
The interface is confusing as hell at first but once you get used to it, it's super simple.
Love the console, only had two problems with it. Dead Rising froze on me once and another time while plying the same game it shut off on me.
Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon have both been flawless.
Haven't played Ryse yet.
The ported titles are a bit glitchy.
Haven't tried Kinect yet, not because I hate it or care about people spying on me but because I have a small room.
Controller is amazing.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#25Juzten76Posted 12/4/2013 6:08:57 AM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
unsatisfied. had to return it. luckily, costco takes anything back lol

*waits for trolls, because if you're not happy with xbone, you're considered a troll*

You never had one troll boy.
#26fargas0308Posted 12/4/2013 6:48:12 AM
So far I love mine. I use the voice commands more then I ever thought I would. Telling it to turn on and off and having it turn on all my devices is really cool. It's nice to just walk around the room doing other stuff while I just bark commands at it to set my game up so I'm ready to go once I sit down. Also jumping from TV to game back to TV or to snap something is really cool. Or if I have something screwed up in the setting I can jump to the settings real quick and then right back into the game or TV all with mostly voice commands.

I agree with other people the party chat is sort of screwed up right now but I know Microsoft is listening and will fix it.....among other things. If there is one thing that Microsoft proved with the 360 is that they listen to their customers and do updates to change things around like UI's and other stuff.

I have COD, BF4 and AC4. I'm a COD nerd so I love that....still getting used to BF4 but is a very fun game (though I suck at it) and looks really nice. AC4 is ok but it is just too slow for me so I may be trading it in for DR3 or Ryse.

Overall I love it and can't wait for some updates and future games....I'm actually really looking forward to that Plants Vs. Zombies game....again I'm a nerd for the PVZ games.
#27FistersaurusPosted 12/4/2013 8:46:01 AM
fargas0308 posted...
So far I love mine. I use the voice commands more then I ever thought I would. Telling it to turn on and off and having it turn on all my devices is really cool. It's nice to just walk around the room doing other stuff while I just bark commands at it to set my game up so I'm ready to go once I sit down. Also jumping from TV to game back to TV or to snap something is really cool. Or if I have something screwed up in the setting I can jump to the settings real quick and then right back into the game or TV all with mostly voice commands.

I agree with other people the party chat is sort of screwed up right now but I know Microsoft is listening and will fix it.....among other things. If there is one thing that Microsoft proved with the 360 is that they listen to their customers and do updates to change things around like UI's and other stuff.

I have COD, BF4 and AC4. I'm a COD nerd so I love that....still getting used to BF4 but is a very fun game (though I suck at it) and looks really nice. AC4 is ok but it is just too slow for me so I may be trading it in for DR3 or Ryse.

Overall I love it and can't wait for some updates and future games....I'm actually really looking forward to that Plants Vs. Zombies game....again I'm a nerd for the PVZ games.

Shame you're not getting along with AC4, personally I think it's the best out of all of the series but all to their own.

Pro tip - If you do trade it, trade it for DR3 and rent Ryse. Ryse is defo worth a play through and the multiplayer is pretty good, but won't last you even half as long as DR3. Haven't finished DR but am definitely enjoying it more.