Titanfall will win the console wars

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall will win the console wars
1 year ago#1
It looks like it is going to be the first must own game on either console. Sure some people will get it for PC, while people who do not own a xbox one will buy a console just for that game.
1 year ago#2
xbox 360 mate
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
1 year ago#3
It's also coming out to 360 but it's the inferior version not made my Respawn. So the only choices for the best experience is PC or X1.
1 year ago#4
in 2014... A titan Will Fall.
1 year ago#5
omg are you 4 sereous
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
1 year ago#6
The console wars will never end. You'll be sucked into them till the day you die, or the day you give up gaming. Whichever one comes first.
1 year ago#7
most games with a pc version are superior on the pc version. MODS MAN, MODS!!!!!

gonna mod my mech into a wing zero custom doe. wings and errrthang.
be da best.

tell me xbone can do that? i'd probably get banned for it there lmao
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
1 year ago#8
A PC Game will win a console war?

Your argument is "best experience" the PC version will be capable of 4k gaming, mod-ability, and so many more things that only the master race can do.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#9
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
xbox 360 mate

Still giving money to M$. Anybody who buys it and plays it is playing on a Microsoft system and spending time away from their competitors.
1 year ago#10
ford0 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
xbox 360 mate

Still giving money to M$. Anybody who buys it and plays it is playing on a Microsoft system and spending time away from their competitors.

It means it'll do very little to push Xbox One's out the door which is a HUGE problem since this is supposed to be the "Big" title for 2014 and you don't need an Xbox One to play it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall will win the console wars

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived