Titanfall will win the console wars

#51GotTruthPosted 12/4/2013 3:20:58 AM
I'm getting it on 360. Just like Destiny.
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#52TrueGBPosted 12/4/2013 3:37:02 AM
Dude, it's just another shooter. And PS4 will get Planetside 2 (more than just mechs), so it's not like Titanfall has an edge on anyone.
---
Future Billionaire
#53SnoicFactorPosted 12/4/2013 3:38:29 AM
I have an Xbox One. I am still getting the PC version.
---
nt
#54Spetsnaz420Posted 12/4/2013 3:39:04 AM
Since I have a PC with better specs than X1 the choice but s obvious for me at least...

Even if I had an X1 I'd be getting this on PC
---
I don't conform to social convention
#55NewavePosted 12/4/2013 3:47:27 AM
An online multiplayer-only multiplatform title will win the console wars, eh?

Seems legit.
---
Kill the legs first, that's an ironclad battle tactic!
#56Riverraider98Posted 12/4/2013 3:52:30 AM
Ive to ignore this bs but its gone on more than enough. Regular people outside of this

gamefaqs/nerd culture DO NOT have gaming PC's. Yes people are gonna buy it on 360, then

they ill see ho awesome it looks and plays on the One and soe will buy it. I, myself is buying the

one before March to make sure I hae it in time for Destiny and Titanfall. Just stop being dumb and

acting like ur pretend gamer paradise exists in the real world.
---
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8
#57Riverraider98Posted 12/4/2013 3:55:27 AM
sorry some keys are sticking eating sweet potato pie
---
#58dnmtPosted 12/4/2013 3:56:30 AM
Riverraider98 posted...
Ive to ignore this bs but its gone on more than enough. Regular people outside of this

gamefaqs/nerd culture DO NOT have gaming PC's. Yes people are gonna buy it on 360, then

they ill see ho awesome it looks and plays on the One and soe will buy it. I, myself is buying the

one before March to make sure I hae it in time for Destiny and Titanfall. Just stop being dumb and

acting like ur pretend gamer paradise exists in the real world.

Your argument is that most people don't have gaming PCs(presumably because they're too expensive) so they'll gladly spend at least $560 to play on the Xbone instead? lol. Also the Source engine is mad scalable, any PC will be able to run Titanfall in some capacity, and even medium settings will likely look better than the Xbone version on a PC.
#59Riverraider98Posted 12/4/2013 3:58:08 AM
No.. Most people particularly here in the US equate gaming with consoles.
---
#60dnmtPosted 12/4/2013 4:02:39 AM
Riverraider98 posted...
No.. Most people particularly here in the US equate gaming with consoles.

Console gaming is far more popular than PC gaming, that's without question. That's why Titanfall will be most popular on 360 and I assure you the difference in graphics won't even be that big seeing how the Xbone version will be running at a measly 720p.