Are numbers troubling for M$?

#1wolfwingPosted 12/4/2013 2:17:52 AM
Yes the 90 million hours is pretty good. 2.25-4.5 hours a day for everyone.

But....the game scores.

Thats less then 1500-3000 zombies killed per player in dead rising 3 *if everyone has a copy*
less then 45-90 miles per player in forza 5
less the 98-196 enemies killed in ryse....

Yeah not everyone will get the game, but considering those are the 3 main games for the xbox one, I would expect higher, especially DR3 where I've seen on reviews and such people hitting 18k kills.

It seems a bit low on time played in the game, only one I can think maybe being high is Ryse, though I don't know how many you kill beating the game, and if co-op counts and how much that effect stats. BUt seems reasonable, can anyone with the games judge how the numbers come out?
---
currently Playing Pokemon X/white 2
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 12/4/2013 2:20:38 AM
I haven't been this terrified since they disbanded the P.T.A.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3Snickers085Posted 12/4/2013 2:27:10 AM
You over analyze worse than an ex girlfriend.
---
http://i.imgur.com/DOHeUJA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4k3bG4G.jpg
#4wolfwing(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 2:29:45 AM
Snickers085 posted...

I'm just surprised that the games arn't selling that well. I would expect DR3 to be their best sller and most played.
---
#5Jedi454Posted 12/4/2013 2:38:58 AM
wolfwing posted...
Snickers085 posted...

I'm just surprised that the games arn't selling that well. I would expect DR3 to be their best sller and most played.

Any more Pokemon X and Y updates out yet? Haven't played since the end of October.

In all seriousness, I expect you to be better at trolling.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#6wolfwing(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 2:40:48 AM
Jedi454 posted...
wolfwing posted...
Snickers085 posted...

Any more Pokemon X and Y updates out yet? Haven't played since the end of October.

In all seriousness, I expect you to be better at trolling.

If you think pointing out something that might be troubling as trolling, I really think xbox fans have lost the definition of trolling, then again just have to look at the boards and see how many legit topics are called trolling.
---
#7SoulTrapperPosted 12/4/2013 2:58:59 AM
They aren't terrible numbers, but they are not exactly fantastic either.

I do believe they expected much better numbers, but seeing as how it's close to the holidays, they might still pick up in a few weeks.

It is pretty obvious that this is just trying to distract from having to actually release real sales numbers for the xbox, which are obviously behind.
#8bias2000Posted 12/4/2013 2:59:05 AM
Some will be gifts and others just to be sold at profit should be taken into consideration that will still be sitting in boxes.
---
Gamertag:OptimushedPrune
People say I'm indecisive........but me I'm not so sure