It's been 13 days...which XboxOne game is your favorite?

#21billsfanno1Posted 12/5/2013 11:06:01 AM
I enjoy DR3 and FIFA, but Powerstar Golf is my favorite. 10 years since Xbox had a decent arcade golf game, so I can't stop playing the heck out of it.
#22TreGoodaPosted 12/5/2013 11:07:28 AM
I chose Forza

I own

NBA2k14
Forza
BF4
COD: Ghosts
Ryse
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#23Special-EddPosted 12/5/2013 11:14:50 AM
Games I own in order from favorite to least favorite.

Dead Rising 3
Assassins Creed 4
Killer Instinct
Battlefield
Call of Duty Ghosts
Ryse (although I haven't given this very much time)
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#24cheezedadadaPosted 12/5/2013 11:15:37 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
Warframe!!!

I play that on the PC.

Dead rising 3 is my favorite game so far to answer the question.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#25EllesarienPosted 12/5/2013 11:35:01 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
I enjoy DR3 and FIFA, but Powerstar Golf is my favorite. 10 years since Xbox had a decent arcade golf game, so I can't stop playing the heck out of it.

Sweeeet!! I bought it last night in the marketplace but didn't start playing it yet.

If you played Hot Shots Golf (Which I assumed you did) how does it compare?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#26billsfanno1Posted 12/5/2013 12:18:40 PM
Ellesarien posted...
billsfanno1 posted...

Sweeeet!! I bought it last night in the marketplace but didn't start playing it yet.

If you played Hot Shots Golf (Which I assumed you did) how does it compare?

Powerstar is tough as nails compared to Hot Shots. It is very sim-like in difficulty -- wind, elevation, lie play more heavily; putting requires precision accuracy. You won't be shooting 20 under anytime soon. Hot Shots has a lot more courses and collectibles though. My hope is that Powerstar succeeds and there are many more courses and golfers added over time.