I've got $60 burning a hole in my wallet

#1bessy67Posted 12/4/2013 8:01:54 AM
Which should I buy? - Results (53 votes)
Battlefield 4
75.47% (40 votes)
Ryse
24.53% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
OK, so I've got $60 i'm just itching to spend to further flesh out my X1 game library. I already have Dead Rising 3, ACIV, Killer Instinct, CoD Ghosts and Powerstar Golf. The two games I'm looking at are Ryse and Battlefield 4. I loved the previous Battlefield games and 64 player online sounds amazing, but it sounds like the game has a lot of issues and I'm wondering if I might be better off waiting. And Ryse looks gorgeous but it looks like the single player might be somewhat short with little replay value so I'm wondering if the multiplayer adds some value (I loved Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, is it anything like that?). Vote and give your opinions please!
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#2AarksharkPosted 12/4/2013 8:03:42 AM
Lego Marvel Superheroes
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#3bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 8:04:35 AM
Aarkshark posted...
Lego Marvel Superheroes

That game looks like a lot of fun but that's the kind of game that I'll wait until it's $30.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
#4dnmtPosted 12/4/2013 8:06:30 AM
BF4 is amazing when it works. Ryse is dogcrap.
#5streamjumperPosted 12/4/2013 8:43:55 AM
bessy67 posted...
Aarkshark posted...
Lego Marvel Superheroes

That game looks like a lot of fun but that's the kind of game that I'll wait until it's $30.

If you're the kind to go all out in pursuit of 100% completion, you'll easily get your $60 back from Lego Marvel and then some. But if you're in the mood for waiting, then I'd say $40 would be a good sweet spot for it. Wait too long and there'll be enough games to keep you from finishing it.

I really enjoyed Ryse, and the multiplayer is enjoyable, but you mentioned enjoying Battlefield, and this one is great. I blew upwards of 200 hours in 3 and may well destroy that record with 4.

Go with Battlefield. Even with the problems I'm loving the hell out of it.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/4/2013 8:58:43 AM(edited)
Get BF4, they'll get it fixed.

BF3 was buggy as hell on PC for awhile until they finally fixed it. I have both PC and PS4 version of BF4 and both are equally buggy, almost the same issues. Random crashes to desktop/UI, disconnects, etc. Most of the time it's fine but you know, people on the internet blow an issue out of proportion
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#7streamjumperPosted 12/4/2013 9:03:01 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Get BF4, they'll get it fixed.
BF3 was buggy as hell on PC for awhile until they finally fixed it. I have both PC and PS4 version of BF4 and both are equally buggy, almost the same issues. Random crashes to desktop/UI, disconnects, etc. Most of the time it's fine but you know, people on the internet blow an issue out of proportion

If it ain't broke, it ain't Battlefield. At least that time put in early gives people a leg up in map knowledge and loadout options before the big rush at Christmas, when everyone with a few weeks of vacation hits the servers 24/7.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#8ThreinfhirPosted 12/4/2013 9:04:17 AM
Go buy the bottom half of a 2DS.
---
Just cover the light with black electrical tape. If there is no light coming from the unit then it doesn't use any power, problem solved. - Cattus99
#9bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 9:09:45 AM
Threinfhir posted...

But I already have the bottom and top halves (connected together, no less!) of a 3DSXL...
---
#10ThreinfhirPosted 12/4/2013 12:39:25 PM
bessy67 posted...
Threinfhir posted...

But I already have the bottom and top halves (connected together, no less!) of a 3DSXL...

Lmao, my work here is done!
---
Just cover the light with black electrical tape. If there is no light coming from the unit then it doesn't use any power, problem solved. - Cattus99