#1XgamerlogicXPosted 12/4/2013 7:14:08 AM
Are you satisfied - Results (88 votes)
YES!! it exceeded all expectations.
26.14% (23 votes)
Its pretty good, I don't regret it.
27.27% (24 votes)
Its horrible I want my money back.
23.86% (21 votes)
My ps4 is absolutely perfect.(I know you guys are here)
7.95% (7 votes)
My ps4 is pretty good don't regret it.
6.82% (6 votes)
My ps4 is garbage give me my money back.
2.27% (2 votes)
I own both and I'm happy with them both.
5.68% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious.
---
PSN: dpipel
XBL: XgamerlogicX
#2bessy67Posted 12/4/2013 7:22:44 AM
I went with "pretty good, don't regret it". I feel like it does more right than wrong, and I'm sure the problems will be ironed out in time. It's really nice to be able to switch between TV/games/apps with a simple voice command, and I'm really enjoying the games that are out so far.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3EllesarienPosted 12/4/2013 7:26:52 AM
I seriously wish they had a list of usernames of who choose what under each option.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#4InjusticeRebornPosted 12/4/2013 7:27:28 AM
I have genuinely not seen one person say they have any regret purchasing the Xbox One, but miraculously, at this moment in time according to this poll, there are now 5.

As to be expected.

:slow clap:
#5EllesarienPosted 12/4/2013 7:32:37 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
I have genuinely not seen one person say they have any regret purchasing the Xbox One, but miraculously, at this moment in time according to this poll, there are now 5.

As to be expected.

You do have to admire their persistence eh?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 12/4/2013 8:38:48 AM(edited)
Ellesarien posted...

You do have to admire their persistence eh?

Admire? Maybe. A little, tiny bit. Pity would be more fitting. :P

Ellesarien posted...
I seriously wish they had a list of usernames of who choose what under each option.

Only if. XD
#7teehee23Posted 12/4/2013 8:41:17 AM
bessy67 posted...
I went with "pretty good, don't regret it". I feel like it does more right than wrong, and I'm sure the problems will be ironed out in time. It's really nice to be able to switch between TV/games/apps with a simple voice command, and I'm really enjoying the games that are out so far.

Same here.
We couldn't be more pleased with the launch games and the system updates will refine the navigation.
Killer Instinct, Forza 5, and Dead Rising 3 ftw.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful.
#8Blizz87Posted 12/4/2013 8:49:38 AM
I like my X1 but I don't know.... I might return it for the ps4 since most of my friends are switching over.
#9skermacPosted 12/4/2013 8:52:56 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...

As to be expected.

Up to 19 now in the poll.

The only problem I see is the launch was rushed before software bugs could be fixed, but they will get it all fixed eventually.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive