Heres a list for the Xbox people who hate indie games

#1HelmesSeiferPosted 12/4/2013 7:26:52 AM
http://kotaku.com/here-are-32-indie-studios-making-games-for-xbox-ones-i-1476311463

Microsoft has invested a lot in making new indie titles since indie games are becoming more popular. I'm sure the people on this board will love indie titles now that Microsoft is doing it along with Sony.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
#2Ch3wyPosted 12/4/2013 7:27:51 AM
Why would people who hate indie games be interested in that list
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#3EllesarienPosted 12/4/2013 7:28:03 AM
Wait for it.....
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#4krystylaPosted 12/4/2013 7:29:03 AM
So what, I am not into Indies and when I watched the ps4 press conferences I was kinda annoyed by them because the good stuff usually comes at the end of a press conference
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell
#5assassin10133Posted 12/4/2013 7:29:33 AM
I would absolutely love for Resogun to come over to XB1, that game made me almost buy a PS4 alone.
#6Jiggy101011Posted 12/4/2013 7:32:55 AM
It was never about "hating" indies, the arguement was about people were trying to say indies were on the same level as some AAA games and thus trying to make their "exclusive" list bigger.

I dont mind indies, personally I have put more time into ezmuze+ than I have a lot of $60 retail games last gen. However I would never tout an indie game as a reason to get a next gen console over another.

For example I am not going to buy a PS4 for Resogun, just like I wouldnt have bought an Xbox 360 for Braid.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#7SupaShigPosted 12/4/2013 7:36:34 AM
krystyla posted...
So what, I am not into Indies and when I watched the ps4 press conferences I was kinda annoyed by them because the good stuff usually comes at the end of a press conference

Yeah man! Giving these independent developers the spotlight for a few minutes to show off their creative games is the worst thing since DRM! Death to Sony and their awful Indies XBro!

Inb4hetakesmeseriously
#8SupaShigPosted 12/4/2013 7:38:25 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
It was never about "hating" indies, the arguement was about people were trying to say indies were on the same level as some AAA games and thus trying to make their "exclusive" list bigger.

I dont mind indies, personally I have put more time into ezmuze+ than I have a lot of $60 retail games last gen. However I would never tout an indie game as a reason to get a next gen console over another.

For example I am not going to buy a PS4 for Resogun, just like I wouldnt have bought an Xbox 360 for Braid.

So games like Ryse and Knack are better than games like Resogun and Minecraft? Gotta love dem AAA games that charge $60 for an inferior product than what Indies offer for $10
#9Special-EddPosted 12/4/2013 7:40:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10krystylaPosted 12/4/2013 7:40:12 AM
SupaShig posted...
krystyla posted...

Yeah man! Giving these independent developers the spotlight for a few minutes to show off their creative games is the worst thing since DRM! Death to Sony and their awful Indies XBro!

Inb4hetakesmeseriously

Well the press conference was way into the night in Europe thanks to the time difference and it wasn't a few minutes
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell