Which console would you pick under the following conditions? (Read OP)

#11Traptin3daysPosted 12/4/2013 8:33:53 AM
aray48 posted...
Wii U and then spend the money on an Xbox One or PS4, are you a dum dum? Other options suck butts.

"Whichever one you pick, you can't get any other console this gen or play any games on a PC/laptop."
---
So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no rum. And we're getting dangerously low on rum
#12Ch3wyPosted 12/4/2013 8:35:05 AM
buddhamonster posted...
The results are supposed to directly correlate with people who ignore the post and vote blindly or completely lack reading comprehension and critical thinking, right?

Because there is a definitive best answer, and that half of you didn't pick it is a bit disheartening...

I'm guessing you're referring to the WiiU since it has half the votes and is free.

Sorry, but someone couldn't pay me to only be able to play a re-hashed mediocre library of games with one or two gems in the rough. I'd rather pay to play plenty of good games.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#13MrSpaM111Posted 12/4/2013 8:36:38 AM
This topic makes no sense whatsoever
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#14ejay8320Posted 12/4/2013 8:38:24 AM
Ch3wy posted...
buddhamonster posted...
The results are supposed to directly correlate with people who ignore the post and vote blindly or completely lack reading comprehension and critical thinking, right?

Because there is a definitive best answer, and that half of you didn't pick it is a bit disheartening...

I'm guessing you're referring to the WiiU since it has half the votes and is free.

Sorry, but someone couldn't pay me to only be able to play a re-hashed mediocre library of games with one or two gems in the rough. I'd rather pay to play plenty of good games.

No where in the poll said you HAVE to keep the system, or say you cant sell/trade the system, anyone not choosing WiiU is not thinking at all... It's essentially free income except in the form of games that you could trade/sell etc...
#15Ch3wyPosted 12/4/2013 8:39:45 AM
ejay8320 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
buddhamonster posted...

No where in the poll said you HAVE to keep the system, or say you cant sell/trade the system, anyone not choosing WiiU is not thinking at all... It's essentially free income except in the form of games that you could trade/sell etc...

"Whichever one you pick, you can't get any other console this gen or play any games on a PC/laptop."
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#16ejay8320Posted 12/4/2013 8:41:34 AM
Ch3wy posted...
ejay8320 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
buddhamonster posted...

Good thing there are other options like handhelds =)
#17Ch3wyPosted 12/4/2013 8:45:46 AM
ejay8320 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
ejay8320 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
buddhamonster posted...

Good thing there are other options like handhelds =)

Yeah which blow dick compared to consoles or PC gaming.

I get money to pay bills and support my hobbies. I can already pay my bills, so damaging a hobby in order to get more money isn't worth it.
---
#18mcnichojPosted 12/4/2013 9:05:40 AM
All the free games on Wii U, so what is that like five games in the future?

I prefer physical boxes so that 10% increase would suck. The internet being free, would this be for everyone or is this a special exclusive deal only for me from whatever magical wizard that is offering me these options? Everyone: Then no. Just me: Maybe...

Get a free $500 console, pay regular price for games which in turn motivate devs to continue to make games because I'll be buying them? Sounds like the most win-win for customers and devs.

lol@PC. I'd still have to pay for my initial parts and then upgrade them and for what? The most optimized multiplats with the occasional must play exclusive.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#1995_EclipsePosted 12/4/2013 9:08:55 AM
So, you can't own any other console?

I would go with the PS4. I know the games will run better on PS4 than XBO, and I don't like a lot of Genre's when played on PC, so I'd have to go PS4 for the sake of the best gaming experience. And I'd still buy physical, because I prefer to own things I buy, I'd just wait for price drops instead of buying fresh out the gate.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#20lenmuttPosted 12/4/2013 10:38:09 AM
as of now I am most interested in the Wi U do to one many great first party titles, and two I had a 360 for the majority of the last gen so I miss my nintendo (also Bayo 2<3)

PS4 looks very impressive, and as I said last gen I had 360 so I had a lack of jrpg's and my favorite fighting game tekken (personal choice I didn't like 360 controller for tekken)

so I'll be buying these two sometime

As for the Xbone.... eh between the lack of games I want for it and Microsoft's bs, I just became very disinterested. Does not help that the bone is the most expensive and that I don't really have that much money to blow on a paper weight. I was interested in KI but I here the online as serious online issues

as for pc if I could a afford a powerful gaming pc and new how to hook up a 360 or ps4 controller to it that might be the choice but I am a "consoletard" for life ^_^