Xbox One Users Get Banned For Swearing Via Skype, Upload Studio???

#71ILikesCheesePosted 12/4/2013 10:56:08 AM
RawringAir posted...
RawringAir posted...
Not my first account nice try though

And what would that first account be? JohnHalo313? Chrish? Zephirraines? I lose track between your original account and your eleventh alt. Funny, now that I think of it I haven't seen johnhalo post on this board in a while and I first noticed you in the last week or so. Hmmmmm...

:D

already been posted

Really? What Message Number? I must've missed it. Dang, late to the party!
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#72Lerp85Posted 12/4/2013 10:58:55 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Lerp85 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Do you even know the manpower it would take to monitor over 1 mill users 24/7?

Microsoft itself has admitted to using software to search for certain words and phrases. Google it yourself instead of asking for a link.

That software would be for typed words though.

No, it is for SPOKEN words. Have you forgot the Kinect and its technology ALREADY?

Anything I have read was about monitoring typed stuff. Nothing I have found has said anything about monitoring spoken word as you say.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#73Jiggy101011Posted 12/4/2013 11:00:31 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
RawringAir posted...

And what would that first account be? JohnHalo313? Chrish? Zephirraines? I lose track between your original account and your eleventh alt. Funny, now that I think of it I haven't seen johnhalo post on this board in a while and I first noticed you in the last week or so. Hmmmmm...

He posted his other accounts on the 4th page I believe. That hat of yours seems to get tighter and tighter the more I see your posts.

Such a shame too because your posts used to be enjoyable to read and had a lot to them. Now you just come off looking like Gene Hackman's character from Enemy of the State.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#74ILikesCheesePosted 12/4/2013 11:01:21 AM
HypnoCoosh posted...
alphaomegasin on the topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuzT78V6Y_Q

This guy's message is on point, but he takes too long to get there. He needs to learn how to edit himself. Video should have been 2 to 3 minutes tops.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#75RawringAirPosted 12/4/2013 11:02:23 AM
RawringAir posted...
RawringAir posted...

already been posted

Really? What Message Number? I must've missed it. Dang, late to the party!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68012703/767069232
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#76EllesarienPosted 12/4/2013 11:02:26 AM
Lerp85 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
Lerp85 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Do you even know the manpower it would take to monitor over 1 mill users 24/7?

Microsoft itself has admitted to using software to search for certain words and phrases. Google it yourself instead of asking for a link.

That software would be for typed words though.

No, it is for SPOKEN words. Have you forgot the Kinect and its technology ALREADY?

Anything I have read was about monitoring typed stuff. Nothing I have found has said anything about monitoring spoken word as you say.

Just let it go. The clowns losing their minds over this don't even own X-1's. It's just one of the last things they think is a negative for MS and the X-1 so they are focusing on it.

Ammo is pretty slim right now for them so they reach and reach.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#77ILikesCheesePosted 12/4/2013 11:06:25 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RawringAir posted...

He posted his other accounts on the 4th page I believe. That hat of yours seems to get tighter and tighter the more I see your posts.

Such a shame too because your posts used to be enjoyable to read and had a lot to them. Now you just come off looking like Gene Hackman's character from Enemy of the State.

4th page? Why doesn't everyone view at the max of 50 posts and topics per page? Anyways, certain posters on this board just don't appeal to me at all. Those I've mentioned have a very similar style to their posts and never seem to contribute much to a conversation other than POST PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN or PONIES ARE JEALOUS or YOU'RE WRONG with little or zero backing support.

And Gene Hackman was AWESOME.

But I'm not bald so I don't need to wear hats. :)
---
#78ILikesCheesePosted 12/4/2013 11:16:31 AM
Ellesarien posted...
The clowns losing their minds over this don't even own X-1's. It's just one of the last things they think is a negative for MS and the X-1 so they are focusing on it.

Ammo is pretty slim right now for them so they reach and reach.

I'm not losing my mind, just posting my thoughts and observations on the subject. I do not own an Xbox One. Or a PS4. Or a Wii U. (Yet. I'm holding out for th 3D World Bundle in the US.) I am not a fan of censorship though. I get annoyed when I hear the audio drop out of the interviews on the Talking Dead.

Language is such a silly bugaboo for some people to get hung up on. It always seems to come down to "But the CHILDREN will explode if they hear a four letter word! Oh the humanity!" Also, drawing parallels of how Microsoft handles their service to how Verizon or AT&T might one day handle theirs is not far-fetched or paranoid in the least.

I'm not happy with Sony's decision when it comes to objectionable content either. They just shut the whole system down and punished everyone. The way I see it is that everyone who uses these consoles should either be adults, be able to be charged as adults, or should be under parental guidance by adults. I hate the fact that everything has to be dumbed down to toddler level or someone elses idea of what is "moral."

But I'm very opinionated and vocal, so there's that too.
---
#79Jiggy101011Posted 12/4/2013 11:23:42 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RawringAir posted...

4th page? Why doesn't everyone view at the max of 50 posts and topics per page? Anyways, certain posters on this board just don't appeal to me at all. Those I've mentioned have a very similar style to their posts and never seem to contribute much to a conversation other than POST PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN or PONIES ARE JEALOUS or YOU'RE WRONG with little or zero backing support.

And Gene Hackman was AWESOME.

But I'm not bald so I don't need to wear hats. :)

I agree there are people on this message board that add nothing constructive to any topic, fanboys on both sides.

Me personally I work in sales for a living and I go off of solid numbers and facts. Thats why if someone posts something on here and tries to pass it off as fact without posting a source I tend to not believe them.

Still I dont think I will ever understand why people would be on a message board for a console they dont own or dont want to own. Seems immature and such a waste of everyones time.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.