I want an X1 blog... Xbox is already the more complete system

#1DojoMaxPosted 12/4/2013 9:01:54 AM
I might sell my PS4 so I can grab KI and an X1. Don't know why I bought a PS4 other than the fact that my budget was tight cause my wife was laid off. But you know just by the constant trolling on these boards will tell you what the PSN community is like.

Its really bad. I've made some new friends on GFaqs and I hope to play with them soon. However the random angsty PS3/PS4 kid that wants to call you the "n*" word when you destroy him (and in some cases her) team in COD gets old after a while. Even the white guys in my clan get called that, I dunno.

There was a topic, how XBL is better than PSN. Well the answer is community. PSN doesn't feel cohesive like XBL it doesn't have that tightly integrated feel. Everything in psn feels disconnected. Even comparing trophies to a friend or random player requires a sync. Its gotten better with PS4. They took some pages from M$ book and integrated a lot of online stuff on the main menu. Every game you have installed has a neat little page. Its great but doesn't feel complete. Doesn't have a premium polish.

Say what you want but you seem to get more of your moneys worth with an X1 and these pony trolls are scared of that fact.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | There is no knowledge, that is not power. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
#2DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 9:02:36 AM
Tldr: Xbone good PS4 bad.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | There is no knowledge, that is not power. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
#3elchris79Posted 12/4/2013 9:08:51 AM
Marqmax posted...
I might sell my PS4 so I can grab KI and an X1. Don't know why I bought a PS4 other than the fact that my budget was tight cause my wife was laid off. But you know just by the constant trolling on these boards will tell you what the PSN community is like.

Its really bad. I've made some new friends on GFaqs and I hope to play with them soon. However the random angsty PS3/PS4 kid that wants to call you the "n*" word when you destroy him (and in some cases her) team in COD gets old after a while. Even the white guys in my clan get called that, I dunno.

There was a topic, how XBL is better than PSN. Well the answer is community. PSN doesn't feel cohesive like XBL it doesn't have that tightly integrated feel. Everything in psn feels disconnected. Even comparing trophies to a friend or random player requires a sync. Its gotten better with PS4. They took some pages from M$ book and integrated a lot of online stuff on the main menu. Every game you have installed has a neat little page. Its great but doesn't feel complete. Doesn't have a premium polish.

Say what you want but you seem to get more of your moneys worth with an X1 and these pony trolls are scared of that fact.

You think the cod community on Xbox is better? Wow. They're both terrible. But Xbox is worse. I agree with a lot of the rest of post though. I just don't like that MS seem to have tried hiding lots of things (or streamlined, whatever) that kind of force you to use voice commands.
#4EllesarienPosted 12/4/2013 9:10:19 AM
Sorry about your wife getting laid off. One of my friends had to go through that last year and damn he was one stressed dude 24/7.

Hope she gets back in the workforce man.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#5cruzateuPosted 12/4/2013 9:11:25 AM
No. The correct answer is:
Ps4 is good
Xbone is good
COD is garbage
---
Do you even LLOYDS?
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 12/4/2013 9:24:48 AM
cruzateu posted...
No. The correct answer is:
Ps4 is good
Xbone is good
COD is garbage

Pretty much this. Maybe except the last part.

I mean, I have liked CoD over the years (minus MW3), but I had to bow out with Ghosts. And as it goes, at this moment in time, I am glad to have dodged Ghosts.
#7aray48Posted 12/4/2013 9:27:42 AM
Marqmax posted...

hah, poor fella, you think that's exclusive to PlayStation
#8Fredrick2003xPosted 12/4/2013 9:33:18 AM
15: New User (1)

How'd you get your shilling gig? I'd point out all the wonderful features of the Boner as well for a healthy paycheck.
---
Currently Playing: Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (CFM, 2012) - Alan Wake (Remedy, 2010)
#9DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 9:34:37 AM
aray48 posted...
Marqmax posted...

hah, poor fella, you think that's exclusive to PlayStation

Of course not but if seems that on PSN we dealt with that more. I know it happens on Xbox I'm not trying to say it doesnt. Maybe I just need to play an x1 for a few days and seem if I like it more. I'll own both systems eventually just like last gen.
---
#10DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 9:35:37 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Sorry about your wife getting laid off. One of my friends had to go through that last year and damn he was one stressed dude 24/7.

Hope she gets back in the workforce man.

Thanks. Its really tough, but that's life. Take the good with the bad
---