I want an X1 blog... Xbox is already the more complete system

#11Mindwipe77Posted 12/4/2013 10:40:08 AM
TC you are nothing but a xbot, im sick of you clowns coming on here with my "im returning ps4" stories and blaming all the problems on the ps community and pretending ms fanboys dont sit here and bash the ps4 day in and out, oh yeah nvm you are one of them, I doubt you ever had a ps4 honestly
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#12NSGraphitePosted 12/4/2013 10:43:00 AM
Marqmax posted...
I might sell my PS4 so I can grab KI and an X1. Don't know why I bought a PS4 other than the fact that my budget was tight cause my wife was laid off. But you know just by the constant trolling on these boards will tell you what the PSN community is like.

Its really bad. I've made some new friends on GFaqs and I hope to play with them soon. However the random angsty PS3/PS4 kid that wants to call you the "n*" word when you destroy him (and in some cases her) team in COD gets old after a while. Even the white guys in my clan get called that, I dunno.

There was a topic, how XBL is better than PSN. Well the answer is community. PSN doesn't feel cohesive like XBL it doesn't have that tightly integrated feel. Everything in psn feels disconnected. Even comparing trophies to a friend or random player requires a sync. Its gotten better with PS4. They took some pages from M$ book and integrated a lot of online stuff on the main menu. Every game you have installed has a neat little page. Its great but doesn't feel complete. Doesn't have a premium polish.

Say what you want but you seem to get more of your moneys worth with an X1 and these pony trolls are scared of that fact.

The psn community is well-known to be a lot more polite and likeable than the xbox live community. sony trolls are just here because they are getting the xbots back for all the crap they gave us last gen. that's all.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#13Juzten76Posted 12/4/2013 11:12:33 AM(edited)
Mindwipe77 posted...
TC you are nothing but a xbot, im sick of you clowns coming on here with my "im returning ps4" stories and blaming all the problems on the ps community and pretending ms fanboys dont sit here and bash the ps4 day in and out, oh yeah nvm you are one of them, I doubt you ever had a ps4 honestly

If you're so sick of it then go to the PS4 board. You do realize you are on the X1 board right? There are just no words to describe how ridiculous what you just typed was.