I wish you guys wouldn't lump all of us haters as "PS4 fanboys"

#1Darklit_ShadePosted 12/4/2013 9:28:46 AM
I hate the xbone and vocalize my dislike of it all the time, yet I don't have a PS4 and have no intention to get one for at least a good year or two, if it gets any games I really like on it.

Feels like any time someone brings up a negative point about it, everyone here assumes the culprit responsible is a PS4 fanboy. Wtf guys :(
#2Fredrick2003xPosted 12/4/2013 9:30:53 AM
Yeah, thinking the the Bone is creepy as hell doesn't necessarily you are running out to buy a PS4 and Wii U.

I don't know how the hell they thought "we record and send the condition of your blood vessels to advertisers!" was not the creepiest **** ever conceived.
---
Currently Playing: Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (CFM, 2012) - Alan Wake (Remedy, 2010)
#3john11ver44Posted 12/4/2013 9:31:45 AM
You are not a PS4 fanboy! I would never insult you like that. Never! You are a Playstation 4 fanboy! Now hit the road!!!!
#4teehee23Posted 12/4/2013 9:31:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Special-EddPosted 12/4/2013 9:32:04 AM
It seems to be a pretty safe assumption albeit an assumption none the less. A lot of people who speak negatively seem to be a major fan of the competition. Obviously there are people like yourself who aren't a fan of either system but the shoe seems to fit most of the time.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#6steelix55Posted 12/4/2013 9:32:39 AM
Ok, should we just call you an annoying whiner instead then? I despise the Wii U, but I've never once been to that board, much less trolled it. I have no plans on ever buying one, so why would I even go there? I just pretend like it doesn't exist. You should try it.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
#7IronSasquatchPosted 12/4/2013 9:34:19 AM
Special-Edd posted...
It seems to be a pretty safe assumption albeit an assumption none the less. A lot of people who speak negatively seem to be a major fan of the competition. Obviously there are people like yourself who aren't a fan of either system but the shoe seems to fit most of the time.

I'm pretty sure this is just a major misconception. I'd say there are more people like myself and TC here, who WERE fans of MS and just don't care anywhere near as much about their console this time around.
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.
#8ILikesCheesePosted 12/4/2013 9:34:22 AM
It is the easy out for the Microsoft faithful.

They can just go straight to the bottom of the argument pyramid on ANY topic that even minutely criticizes Microsoft without having to use any logic whatsoever or hurt themselves by trying to think.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#9faboo95Posted 12/4/2013 9:36:46 AM
teehee23 posted...
Darklit_Shade posted...
I hate the xbone and vocalize my dislike of it all the time, yet I don't have a PS4 and have no intention to get one for at least a good year or two, if it gets any games I really like on it.

Feels like any time someone brings up a negative point about it, everyone here assumes the culprit responsible is a PS4 fanboy. Wtf guys :(

I was told that only two (2) types of people hates Xbox #1; ps4 fanboys and guys with small peckers.
Thank you for the clarification that you're not a ps4 fanboy and I won't make the same assumption next time.

....What if the person is a female.

steelix55 posted...
Ok, should we just call you an annoying whiner instead then? I despise the Wii U, but I've never once been to that board, much less trolled it. I have no plans on ever buying one, so why would I even go there? I just pretend like it doesn't exist. You should try it.

And you're just annoying :)

But seriously, maybe you should follow your own advice and just ignore these topics and posts.
---
Grrr: http://i.imgur.com/WC72P.gif
Shy: http://i.imgur.com/bhFeB.gif
#10RawringAirPosted 12/4/2013 9:37:06 AM
why are you here TC
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox