I wish you guys wouldn't lump all of us haters as "PS4 fanboys"

#21mcnichojPosted 12/4/2013 10:03:53 AM
Fredrick2003x posted...
Yeah, thinking the the Bone is creepy as hell
I too have a moronic fear of black plastic boxes and find them creepy like they're about to flash me.

Obviously has nothing to do with the non-mandatory Kinect which I haven't even unwrapped from its packaging and have played every single one of my games fine without it.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#22shawnmckPosted 12/4/2013 10:15:42 AM
mcnichoj posted...

Obviously has nothing to do with the non-mandatory Kinect which I haven't even unwrapped from its packaging and have played every single one of my games fine without it.

^ Yeah, because we all want to waste an additional $100 bucks on a device that we never want to use and would end up leaving it in it's plastic, just like you did.
Why even have it forced in the first place then ? Not everyone has that extra $100 laying around.

Here's a thought...how about Microsoft release a kinect free version for $400....nah can't do that. They would rather soak the consumer out of an additional $100 bucks.
But if anyone complains about it...then the default come-back is..."you must be a PS4 fanboy"

I still own the original X-Box, and XB 360...but because I refuse to spend an extra $100 in a device that I don't like and have no intention of ever using, I am considered a "PS4 fanboy".
The real fanboys are the ones who can't take any criticism whatsoever. Gotta defend that Microsoft console no matter what !
#23Laylow12Posted 12/4/2013 10:20:58 AM
The system is inferior in every way possible so they attack the poster.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24nickr2d2Posted 12/4/2013 10:24:32 AM
Laylow12 posted...
The system is inferior in every way possible so they attack the poster.

The entire point of the topic is to try to not be biased against people/consoles...

and then you posted this...
---
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends
#25zero3384Posted 12/4/2013 10:24:35 AM
Darklit_Shade posted...
RawringAir posted...
why are you here TC

I think the xbone is a bad console. Since I care about gaming, I want it to fail. Thus, if I can persuade even a single person not to buy an xbone, I'll feel like I've accomplished something. The person can then use the money they saved on the xbone to buy a ps4 or wii u if they want to, but it's not a requirement

And this is called being obnoxious

Why should you care what other people buy? If that's the case...and by your words TC...it is...anyone buying anything would piss you off or make you upset because of consumerism...anything you don't like would probably upset you if someone went out and bought that something you don't like

"I don't like this tv...I'm going to go out and talk to people to stop them from buying this TV because I feel its my just duty!"

Way to go Consumerism man
---
GT: Zerofoxy3384
#26DamnEvilDogPosted 12/4/2013 10:26:03 AM
Darklit_Shade posted...
I hate the xbone and vocalize my dislike of it all the time, yet I don't have a PS4 and have no intention to get one for at least a good year or two, if it gets any games I really like on it.

Feels like any time someone brings up a negative point about it, everyone here assumes the culprit responsible is a PS4 fanboy. Wtf guys :(

There are positives and negatives to this console like any other device, posting news what ever it may be is fine.

The issue is that people are here CONSTANTLY posting crap on a daility basis, heck on an hourly basis with repeats of the same topic over and over, most of it "LOL" junk that gets under the skin of people.

This is under constant fire, you must know this. the fact that you hate the console and are here to bash us in the face with it does not make you a PS4 fanboy, just makes you a troll to be honest.
#27zephirrainesPosted 12/4/2013 10:27:42 AM
RawringAir posted...
why are you here TC

Because he is a ps4 fanboy obviously. Otherwise he would have made a constructive post citing his complaint and then moved on with his life.

He did neither because the ps4 has no games.
#28nickr2d2Posted 12/4/2013 10:29:11 AM
zephirraines posted...
RawringAir posted...
why are you here TC

Because he is a ps4 fanboy obviously. Otherwise he would have made a constructive post citing his complaint and then moved on with his life.

He did neither because the ps4 has no games.

Ouch.
---
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends
#29AnakeriePosted 12/4/2013 10:31:06 AM
Xbox, buy an Xbox
It's the greatest thing in history
From the
company Microsoft
So the NSA can watch you pee
---
GT: CrampedSultana
Pawn: Zarianna