To put this banning issue to rest

#1Kosmo240985Posted 12/4/2013 11:19:09 AM(edited)
For all of you confused out there....

you WILL get a temporary Ban from xbox live if you EDIT (curse EXCESSIVLY) in an Upload video.

the fact that you cant use skype is becasue you are banned from xbox live services.

i have been swearing in skype on my cpu and even on xbox one all damn day last thursday, sunday and monday while in chats with friends during football games and i never got any bans.

i have sworn multiple times and called people many many bad words in BF4 and Cod games in public chat...

i have sworn in party chat over and over.

you get banned ONLY for swearing in an upload commentary and that ban gets other services banned as well.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#2RawringAirPosted 12/4/2013 11:04:24 AM
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#3aray48Posted 12/4/2013 11:05:28 AM
Charges you $60 to use their service. Can't curse in commentary on your own video. Fun stuff.
#4Juzten76Posted 12/4/2013 11:06:50 AM
aray48 posted...
Charges you $60 to use their service. Can't curse in commentary on your own video. Fun stuff.

It's available for anyone to watch at any age. Are you dense?
#5TBONE_OGPosted 12/4/2013 11:07:55 AM
Maybe we need a rating system for our upload videos? As in, a little box to check if your video has foul language.

You know... to protect the children.
---
Always O.G.
#6HypnoCooshPosted 12/4/2013 11:08:16 AM
Juzten76 posted...
aray48 posted...

Doesn't stop people from swearing on live all day long. Don't see the difference.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#7HypnoCooshPosted 12/4/2013 11:08:52 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Maybe we need a rating system for our upload videos? As in, a little box to check if your video has foul language.

You know... to protect the children.

Always O.G. Wizzoord.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#8Kosmo240985(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 11:08:55 AM
aray48 posted...

excessive profanity.

and second the upload studio is open to public. when you upload anyone can access it. they are coming down on it because they want their public videos to be viewable by anyone including moms and little kids.

is it that hard not to swear? have you degenerated so much in your vocabulary that swearing is a must?
---
GT: Kozzie85
#9Special-EddPosted 12/4/2013 11:10:38 AM(edited)
aray48 posted...

I highlighted the key part of your post there. It's their service which means they can police it how they see fit. Just because you pay for that service doesn't mean you don't have to abide by their rules. It's not like they are blocking you from cursing around your house, simply monitoring content that gets uploaded to their servers for public consumption.

Lets not pretend that this is something new. You can't use profanity in your gamertag or profile even though you pay for the subscription fee.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#10aray48Posted 12/4/2013 11:09:35 AM
Juzten76 posted...
aray48 posted...

People are too overprotective of kids these days, and there are numerous ways for kids to hear bad naughty cursey words in their everyday lives through most forms of media.