Does an unnoticeable difference in resolution make multiplates any more fun?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does an unnoticeable difference in resolution make multiplates any more fun?
2 years ago#1
I own BF4 on both PC and Xbone. Although the PC looks better visually, it was just as fun on the bone. And that's a HUGE difference in visuals, not the minuscule amount between the Xbox and PS.
2 years ago#2
No, just something various people like to use to convince themselves that console x is better than console y
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
2 years ago#3
Resolution is good, the more of it you have the better the "visuals" of the game are.
I
have an nvidia GeForce 650 ti, 12GB of ram and an i7, the game will be better on the Xbox One. since I don't want to spring for a $400-$500 video card that will just not work as well in newer games in like 3 years.

In the end it is just visuals though, Borderlands 2 at 720p on my computer is just as fun as it would be at 1080p, same goes for any game, Battlefield 4 is just damn enjoyable, regardless of resolution.
2 years ago#4
A higher resolution is unnoticable?
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
2 years ago#5
In first person shooters, yes, even eurogamer prefered ps4 version over xbox one, because it was easier to spot the enemies on cod, however, I feel more annoyed by framerate problems so I'd go with xbox one version on that one.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
2 years ago#6
the point is that right out of the gate a brand new system has shortcomings.

...and it costs more

I have the XB1, and because I'm not playing it side by side with a better version...the game is still fun, and I can't notice the inferiorities

the point is...if the xb1 is struggling Day 1...when they really start to crank the real stuff out, it will struggle even more.

60fps/1080p should have been first on the checklist
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
2 years ago#7
Gothmogz posted...
In first person shooters, yes, even eurogamer prefered ps4 version over xbox one, because it was easier to spot the enemies on cod, however, I feel more annoyed by framerate problems so I'd go with xbox one version on that one.

Wasn't there a patch for the framerate?
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
2 years ago#8
It probably depends on the type of game you are playing, and how well refined the graphics are in that game to begin with. I could definitely see in CoD where it would help you spot things.

It also depends on your TV, if you have a small one you probably won't see the difference as much.
2 years ago#9
I am sure that if battlefield 4 was at 10p it would be way less fun than 720p
---
PSN ID: hypnotizer1977
Xbox Live: hipnotizer
2 years ago#10
Hypnotizer posted...
I am sure that if battlefield 4 was at 10p it would be way less fun than 720p

That would not be an "unnoticeable difference" now would it?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does an unnoticeable difference in resolution make multiplates any more fun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived