Does an unnoticeable difference in resolution make multiplates any more fun?

#1113HPPosted 12/5/2013 12:31:25 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
TC.

I've posted about this sort of thing multiple times. I've even posted multiple links, articles, and lab tests to verify that "There is no real difference". People will blatantly ignore it all, because they are dead set on "That there is a difference" to validate their purchase.

When it comes to a PC, people can see a difference in in visuals, because they are sitting extremely close to a monitor, in comparison to a TV.

When it comes to console gaming, if you sit roughly 10-15 feet away from a 40-50" TV, you literally can not see a visual difference.

In order to see a difference, you need to sit closer, or get a bigger TV.

However, as these are the cold facts that state there is a different opinion, and experiments, the elitist of this board shall argue against me on it.

I'll use Mr. Bump's picture as a reference:
http://imgur.com/a/CA2yz

By eyeing it, I'm guessing that's roughtly 8 feet away from a 60" TV. (Or is that a white plaster square using a projector?!)
(I would appreciate it if Mr. Bump could clarify my accuracy)

In this posted example, you actually would see a difference.

Almost everything you said here is false unless you are near-blind. So please start posting your "links, articles, and lab tests". I'll be waiting.
#112Afro_Puff_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 12:31:46 PM
3HP posted...
Afro_Puff_ posted...
The topic isn't about weather you can notice a difference between the resolution or not, it is weather or not that difference in resolution makes a game more fun...

And NO, I don't think the differences between the XBO and PS4 visuals would cause me to have more fun on the PS4, because I have it on the PC and the PCs visual upgrade is greater then the PS4s, yet the fun I had was equal.

But sure, if it's a massive upgrade, like Xbox 360 to Xbox One, then yes, it would be more fun because not only are the visuals better but it can handle more players in a server.

By your(terrible) logic, going from 360 to ps4 would be EVEN MORE fun. Also last time i checked ps4 had twice as many players per server on bf4 making ps4 a better choice by your own fail logic once again.

XBO and PS4 both have 32vs32 just like the PC
The 360 only had 16vs16 (or was it 12vs12?)

So last time you checked you were wrong.
#113KaijinSurohmPosted 12/5/2013 12:33:26 PM
3HP posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
TC.

I've posted about this sort of thing multiple times. I've even posted multiple links, articles, and lab tests to verify that "There is no real difference". People will blatantly ignore it all, because they are dead set on "That there is a difference" to validate their purchase.

When it comes to a PC, people can see a difference in in visuals, because they are sitting extremely close to a monitor, in comparison to a TV.

When it comes to console gaming, if you sit roughly 10-15 feet away from a 40-50" TV, you literally can not see a visual difference.

However, as these are the cold facts that state there is a different opinion, and experiments, the elitist of this board shall argue against me on it.

By eyeing it, I'm guessing that's roughtly 8 feet away from a 60" TV. (Or is that a white plaster square using a projector?!)

Almost everything you said here is false unless you are near-blind. So please start posting your "links, articles, and lab tests". I'll be waiting.

I already have in the past, and I've no interest in posting them again, due to people like you, who ignore what I post, and find any little thing to discredit it, or flat out refuse to listen.

So, feel free to take 5 seconds and google it.
---
*Insults hold no weight with me. Well thought out responses hold my respect. Integrity is amazing, so use it.*
#1143HPPosted 12/5/2013 12:35:52 PM
Afro_Puff_ posted...
3HP posted...
Afro_Puff_ posted...
The topic isn't about weather you can notice a difference between the resolution or not, it is weather or not that difference in resolution makes a game more fun...

And NO, I don't think the differences between the XBO and PS4 visuals would cause me to have more fun on the PS4, because I have it on the PC and the PCs visual upgrade is greater then the PS4s, yet the fun I had was equal.

But sure, if it's a massive upgrade, like Xbox 360 to Xbox One, then yes, it would be more fun because not only are the visuals better but it can handle more players in a server.

By your(terrible) logic, going from 360 to ps4 would be EVEN MORE fun. Also last time i checked ps4 had twice as many players per server on bf4 making ps4 a better choice by your own fail logic once again.

So 16*2 =/= 32 now? Also, nice ignoring the first part of my post.
#1153HPPosted 12/5/2013 12:38:06 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
3HP posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
TC.

I already have in the past, and I've no interest in posting them again, due to people like you, who ignore what I post, and find any little thing to discredit it, or flat out refuse to listen.

So, feel free to take 5 seconds and google it.

Funny, I did google it and what do you know, you're wrong. Thanks for the advice!
#116KaijinSurohmPosted 12/5/2013 12:38:59 PM
3HP posted...

Funny, I did google it and what do you know, you're wrong. Thanks for the advice!

Lol, then you fail at research.

Have a nice day.
---
*Insults hold no weight with me. Well thought out responses hold my respect. Integrity is amazing, so use it.*
#1173HPPosted 12/5/2013 12:41:59 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
3HP posted...

Have a nice day.

Actually, I've posted many link, articles, and lab tests proving that i dont fail at research, but you are just going to have to take my word for it because i dont feel like posting them again. You can take 5 seconds and google them yourself.
#118KaijinSurohmPosted 12/5/2013 12:43:42 PM
3HP posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
3HP posted...

Have a nice day.

Actually, I've posted many link, articles, and lab tests proving that i dont fail at research, but you are just going to have to take my word for it because i dont feel like posting them again. You can take 5 seconds and google them yourself.

Instead of being ridiculous and repeating what I said, post your links, and then I'll follow suit, and post mine. Otherwise, you lose your own credibility for lack of originality.
---
#119Afro_Puff_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 12:45:03 PM
3HP posted...
Afro_Puff_ posted...
3HP posted...
Afro_Puff_ posted...

So 16*2 =/= 32 now? Also, nice ignoring the first part of my post.

I ignored it because the information you are basing it off is false cause the XBO has 32vs32 as well. So the only real difference between the XBO and PS4 versions are the slight visual upgrades, So how is that EVEN MORE fun? What logic are you saying is terrible?
#1203HPPosted 12/5/2013 12:46:46 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
3HP posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
3HP posted...

Have a nice day.

Instead of being ridiculous and repeating what I said, post your links, and then I'll follow suit, and post mine. Otherwise, you lose your own credibility for lack of originality.

You were the one who came into this topic saying you already had proof, without providing any. I called you a liar and now I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong. I don't have to research anything because I'm not blind. If someone came into this topic and said that there was no difference between dvd and blu-ray i wouldn't have to google and research to know he's wrong.

Try. Harder.