Does an unnoticeable difference in resolution make multiplates any more fun?

#121KaijinSurohmPosted 12/5/2013 12:50:14 PM(edited)
3HP posted...

You were the one who came into this topic saying you already had proof, without providing any. I called you a liar and now I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong. I don't have to research anything because I'm not blind. If someone came into this topic and said that there was no difference between dvd and blu-ray i wouldn't have to google and research to know he's wrong.

Try. Harder.

You repeated me like a 5 year old. I gave you a challenge that would make me reveal evidance. Your lack of following suit is all the evidence that I need that your "Proof" is purely blind opinion, and that you literally cannot provide "Evidence" against what I said, as non exist.

Welcome to my ignore list.
---
Sky is Purple Arguement - To blatantly deny the truth even when the evidence is rubbed in your face.
The sums of quite a few GFaq posters.
#1223HPPosted 12/5/2013 12:57:17 PM
Afro_Puff_ posted...
3HP posted...
Afro_Puff_ posted...
3HP posted...
Afro_Puff_ posted...
The topic isn't about weather you can notice a difference between the resolution or not, it is weather or not that difference in resolution makes a game more fun...

And NO, I don't think the differences between the XBO and PS4 visuals would cause me to have more fun on the PS4, because I have it on the PC and the PCs visual upgrade is greater then the PS4s, yet the fun I had was equal.

But sure, if it's a massive upgrade, like Xbox 360 to Xbox One, then yes, it would be more fun because not only are the visuals better but it can handle more players in a server.

By your(terrible) logic, going from 360 to ps4 would be EVEN MORE fun. Also last time i checked ps4 had twice as many players per server on bf4 making ps4 a better choice by your own fail logic once again.

XBO and PS4 both have 32vs32 just like the PC
The 360 only had 16vs16 (or was it 12vs12?)

So last time you checked you were wrong.

So 16*2 =/= 32 now? Also, nice ignoring the first part of my post.

I ignored it because the information you are basing it off is false cause the XBO has 32vs32 as well. So the only real difference between the XBO and PS4 versions are the slight visual upgrades, So how is that EVEN MORE fun? What logic are you saying is terrible?

Since you have made it clear that you have very little reading comprehension, i will try to take it slow for you.

This whole topic you have been saying that better visuals dont make a game more fun but then you yourself say the complete opposite:

"But sure, if it's a massive upgrade, like Xbox 360 to Xbox One, then yes, it would be more fun because not only are the visuals better but it can handle more players in a server."

So you just admitted that a visual upgrade like going from 360 to xb1 can make a game more fun(which is great because you just proved you are a hypocrite). So by that logic the greater jump in visuals from the 360 to ps4 should make the ps4 games EVEN MORE fun. So why get an xb1 and not a ps4?

You also explained how more people on a server is important to you and the ps4 has twice as many people per server than the 360 so xb1 has no advantage there either(i guess it was too hard for you to understand i was comparing the 360 to the ps4).

Basically your whole topic has been nothing but a pathetic reassurance topic and its quite embarrassing.
#1233HPPosted 12/5/2013 1:02:20 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
3HP posted...

You were the one who came into this topic saying you already had proof, without providing any. I called you a liar and now I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong. I don't have to research anything because I'm not blind. If someone came into this topic and said that there was no difference between dvd and blu-ray i wouldn't have to google and research to know he's wrong.

Try. Harder.

You repeated me like a 5 year old. I gave you a challenge that would make me reveal evidance. Your lack of following suit is all the evidence that I need that your "Proof" is purely blind opinion, and that you literally cannot provide "Evidence" against what I said, as non exist.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Lol you have to be challenged to reveal non-existent evidence that you claimed to have to begin with? such fail. I repeated you to demonstrate how stupid you sounded in the first place.

I'm still waiting for those links, articles, and lab tests.
#124sworderPosted 12/5/2013 1:08:17 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
When it comes to console gaming, if you sit roughly 10-15 feet away from a 40-50" TV, you literally can not see a visual difference.

lol at 15 feet

who sits 15 feet away from their TV? all of my friends sit within 5 feet when playing. the ones with huge ass tvs sit around 8-10, no further

these tests mean nothing because they are done under unrealistic circumstances
#125Afro_Puff_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 1:17:35 PM(edited)
I was saying that the amount of people in the server makes the game more fun, the visuals have nothing to do with it. That's why I wrote the words, "Not only" and "but"... Maybe you have a reading comprehension problem, because you are talking everything literally and out of context. FFS, quit being a pathetic troll and grow up.
#126TrashBoatPosted 12/5/2013 1:19:15 PM
Afro_Puff_ posted...
I own BF4 on both PC and Xbone. Although the PC looks better visually, it was just as fun on the bone. And that's a HUGE difference in visuals, not the minuscule amount between the Xbox and PS.

Honestly it is a noticeable difference. However not a big deal. Frame rate is far more important.

That being said the games for Xbox One are the same game just slightly less pretty.

Xbox One has better exclusives atm and that is what matters for a console imo.
#1273HPPosted 12/5/2013 1:27:14 PM(edited)
lol that backpedaling. Look at that statement in the context of your whole post. It was clear you were referring to visuals when you used the term "massive upgrade".

It's ok keep reassuring yourself and your fellow fanboys!

Edit: And since the ps4 has better visuals than xb1 and the same, larger server size, the upgrade from 360 to ps4 would be even more "massive" as you put it.
#128Afro_Puff_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 1:47:43 PM(edited)
3HP posted...
lol that backpedaling. Look at that statement in the context of your whole post. It was clear you were referring to visuals when you used the term "massive upgrade".

It's ok keep reassuring yourself and your fellow fanboys!

It's a massive upgrade because it "not only" has a visual upgrade "but" it can handle more people in the server.

Clearly you are a troll that has reading comprehension problems.
#129Mr BumpPosted 12/5/2013 1:36:27 PM
Afro_Puff_ posted...

You are insinuating that I am blind and out of touch with reality because I don't think the slight difference between 900P to 720P in comparison to 1080P to 720P is as big a deal as you are making it out to be.

That's insulting.

Riiiight. HALF AGAIN the pixel count (720p = 921600 900p = 1440000 = 1.56x increase) =/= 'slight'
---
My games room: http://imgur.com/a/CA2yz
XBL: Mister Bump PSN: Mr_BumpNZ
#130Afro_Puff_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 1:46:03 PM
Mr Bump posted...
Afro_Puff_ posted...

You are insinuating that I am blind and out of touch with reality because I don't think the slight difference between 900P to 720P in comparison to 1080P to 720P is as big a deal as you are making it out to be.

That's insulting.

Riiiight. HALF AGAIN the pixel count (720p = 921600 900p = 1440000 = 1.56x increase) =/= 'slight'

It is slight when you are comparing it to 1080P... Which is 2.25x greater then 720P... Its besides the point. can't we just agree to disagree?