Had the system since launch night...

#1BassnaPosted 12/4/2013 12:46:42 PM
And still love it more and more everyday. This thing is so cool =P. To whoever is still debating getting one sometime, don't let the troll's scare you off. Thing is really amazing.
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#2RyuuHou25Posted 12/4/2013 12:47:51 PM
Always good to hear people enjoying their consoles and having no issues :D
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#3Bassna(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 12:48:50 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Always good to hear people enjoying their consoles and having no issues :D

Nope it's been great so far. When I get home from work, I will walk in, tell it to turn on, have it sign me in, and be right where I paused before I left work, instantly. Can't beat that!
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#4coltsfan4ever31Posted 12/4/2013 12:50:17 PM
okay
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#5EllesarienPosted 12/4/2013 12:53:06 PM
Bassna posted...
And still love it more and more everyday. This thing is so cool =P. To whoever is still debating getting one sometime, don't let the troll's scare you off. Thing is really amazing.

I've only had mine since this weekend but I am absolutely loving everything about it...except for the party/chat/friends stuff that they need to iron out.

But compared to the last gen's launch....It's around 450x better as far as problems and issues go.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#6DamnEvilDogPosted 12/4/2013 12:53:30 PM
I love being able to just pick up right where I left off in a game, so much nicer then having to go through booting it up and all the start up videos of who made the game and etc.

Great feature.
#7Bassna(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 12:55:17 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
I love being able to just pick up right where I left off in a game, so much nicer then having to go through booting it up and all the start up videos of who made the game and etc.

Great feature.

Yeah love that feature lol. The party chat is a little iffy, I don't mind it now that I'm used to it, I just wish invites to games were set up different. But they are going to fix it all, I'm not worried.

Oh, and snapping internet explorer with whatever you want basically while you game, so epic.
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#8Reflex-ArcPosted 12/4/2013 1:19:20 PM
Don't count any chickens quite yet, the NSA needs to capture enough footage to verify that you are indeed enjoying your console before they trigger the remote command that disables your disk drive.

---

Jokes! I'm enjoying the heck out of my XBO as well. :)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#9HeliosAscensionPosted 12/4/2013 2:46:38 PM
Bassna posted...

I got mine Saturday, but it's been great so far. REally you can't go wrong with either of the new systems, but I'm pretty happy I went with XBO first.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#10Mander1861Posted 12/4/2013 2:51:58 PM
Disagree.
Its not amazing.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 153 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.