Had the system since launch night...

#11billsfanno1Posted 12/4/2013 4:08:32 PM
It's amazing how much X1 is used in my house. Most value I've gotten out of an electronics device, ever. With the right app development and marketing campaigns, this thing is going to reach an audience consoles could never have imagined before.
#12username1289Posted 12/4/2013 4:17:18 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
I love being able to just pick up right where I left off in a game, so much nicer then having to go through booting it up and all the start up videos of who made the game and etc.

Great feature.

How the hell do you do that?
---
His gaze burning on the edge of our dreams
#13billsfanno1Posted 12/4/2013 4:24:37 PM
username1289 posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
I love being able to just pick up right where I left off in a game, so much nicer then having to go through booting it up and all the start up videos of who made the game and etc.

Great feature.

How the hell do you do that?

Just don't force close the game (from settings menu) or start another game. X1 has an OS dedicated to gaming and another OS dedicated to apps. If you change from a game to TV to IE to Netflix then go back to the game, you pick up where you left off because the game never closed or changed state. Awesome feature.
#14grampamurkedPosted 12/4/2013 4:25:55 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Don't count any chickens quite yet, the NSA needs to capture enough footage to verify that you are indeed enjoying your console before they trigger the remote command that disables your disk drive.

---

Jokes! I'm enjoying the heck out of my XBO as well. :)

10/10

Good troll
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.