question about the xbox one and xbox 360 achiement list

#1hayabusa2504Posted 12/5/2013 4:00:16 AM
Just was wondering if any ones achievement score wasn't adding up on the 360 after playing xbox one games. When I look at my list on the 360 it doesn't show anything that I have done while playing on the xbox one. I tried recovering my profile but it didn't do anything. anyone have any ideas?
#2InjusticeRebornPosted 12/5/2013 4:05:14 AM
I think it's all down to 360 users not being able to see what One users are doing...

Like, if a friend is playing on the Xbox One, and I click them, I can't send them an invite to anything (game obviously, chat or party), and if I click their achievements, it's just 'Xbox One'.

I don't know why it's like this. I think it's stupid. Maybe it will be sorted in the future?

Say what you will about the having to sync all the time when comparing, but to my knowledge, at least you can view trophies between users of PS3 and PS4?
#3crynryanPosted 12/5/2013 6:45:46 AM
Not being able to see Xbone achievement on 360 might have to do with the progress tracker each achievement now has. Even then, it's all on the same servers so there really isn't any reason they can't show individual games from Xbone on 360.

As for it not showing anything you've done, everything is grouped under a single "Xbox One Games" title. You can't select it, but you can see a total amount of gamerscore earned through Xbone games.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?