Launch titles have only scratched the surface of what the system is capable of

#1skermacPosted 12/5/2013 6:25:14 PM
So don't judge the X1 based on launch titles that will look too outdated to play in 6 months.

"Xbox One launch titles like Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, and Dead Rising 3 have only scratched the surface of what the system is capable of, Microsoft corporate vice president Phil Harrison told Official Xbox Magazine in a new interview. As development tools advance and designers become more familiarized with the architecture, games only stand to get better, he said.

And this is great too:

Microsoft product planning director Albert Penello told GameSpot this summer that the Xbox One will allow for loaning and trading of downloaded games sometime after launch. "I think we need to do that. That has to be part of the experience," he said at the time.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-full-power-of-xbox-one-not-yet-realized/1100-6416569/
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2parthos566Posted 12/5/2013 6:26:15 PM
Yea both the Xbox One and the PS4 are going to be great.
---
PSN: Mastadope42
#3GnarKillsPosted 12/5/2013 6:31:26 PM
parthos566 posted...

Agreed. Ryse and Killzone both look gorgeous. DR3 is amazing with the amount of on screen things and no loading during roaming the whole map. NBA 2K looks like I'm watching espn. It's crazy!
---
GT - GnarKills Currently Playing - GTA5, Madden 25(360), CoD Ghosts(360), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct
#4cheezedadadaPosted 12/5/2013 6:46:35 PM
parthos566 posted...

Yup
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#5googlerPosted 12/5/2013 6:47:46 PM
True. Except while it has the same hardware but only weaker than Sony's machine, which will also get that much better over time.
I'm still disappointed that MS made that sacrifice to prioritize kinect and keep the Xbone's price more affordable. Really would have preferred dominating specs and the pay extra for the gimmick add-on that personally does nothing to enhance my experience as a person in their key demographic who buys a gaming machine to game on