To those who say specs do not matter.

#1BaconPancakesPosted 12/5/2013 6:29:37 PM
What will the X-BOX One do in three to four years when games become more demanding in programming to the point that the games may all end up in 720p and an even lower frame-rate of 30fps?
---
PS3 - Matface. Wii U - SnoringSnorlax. X360 - xTourniqueTx.
#2SythisTaruPosted 12/5/2013 6:30:26 PM
It has better specs than Ps4.
#3MetalxGearsnakePosted 12/5/2013 6:31:37 PM
what will the ps4 do? u make it seem like the competition is sooo much more. they both will be outdated super fast in fact they already are.
#4ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/5/2013 6:31:56 PM
Lol takes a lot to max out bf4 on PC alone. Can't imagine the next bf being 1080p 60 fps on xbone lol
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
#5BaconPancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 6:36:20 PM
MetalxGearsnake posted...
what will the ps4 do? u make it seem like the competition is sooo much more. they both will be outdated super fast in fact they already are.

I made this argument on the Wii U board earlier, though the PS4 will last longer than the X-BOX One.
---
#6BaconPancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 6:38:03 PM
SythisTaru posted...

Uh, what? It really doesn't, kid.
---
#7cheezedadadaPosted 12/5/2013 6:38:30 PM
Do you have actual experience with developing for the Xbox One platform? A lot of people here make assumptions based off limited to zero knowledge. The developers are obviously still learning how to work with both consoles and it can only improve from here.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#8TerraUniversePosted 12/5/2013 6:38:32 PM
Developers have already come out to say that the Playstation and Xbox are similar in their graphical abilities. Some games are in 1080p on both game consoles. Call of Duty said they didn't enough time to work on the Xbox, because it was new. Developers are still trying to figure out how to use the consoles.

The other thing is that what will probably end up happening is what happened with the Xbox 360 and PS3. You are aware that the PS3 was more powerful than the 360, but that meant that a lot of developers just made games that were able to be played on the 360 and then just ported it to the PS3.

In other words, developers want to save money. There's no reason why a developer should spend more time trying to make a higher resolution game if they don't need to. They're trying to make games as cheaply as possible and make the most money that they can. I don't understand this rush to 1080p. It should be about how well the game works and not attached to a specific resolution.

Even the Wii U can do 1080p and so can the PS3 and 360. I'm not sure where you get this idea that Xbox One can do it.
#9coldwinePosted 12/5/2013 6:41:32 PM
BaconPancakes posted...
SythisTaru posted...

Uh, what? It really doesn't, kid.

---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
#10aray48Posted 12/5/2013 6:42:30 PM
MetalxGearsnake posted...

This. I played Killzone and was like meh.