To those who say specs do not matter.

#11SythisTaruPosted 12/5/2013 6:42:55 PM
BaconPancakes posted...
SythisTaru posted...
It has better specs than Ps4.

Uh, what? It really doesn't, kid.

Better CPU.
#12regsantotomasPosted 12/5/2013 6:44:44 PM
Specs matter. Price matters. Games matter. Features matter. The experience matters.

How each individual weighs these various factors depends wholly on what they want and expect from the unit.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#13aray48Posted 12/5/2013 6:48:14 PM
SythisTaru posted...
BaconPancakes posted...
SythisTaru posted...
It has better specs than Ps4.

Uh, what? It really doesn't, kid.

Better CPU.

Their CPUs are virtually identical.
#14BaconPancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 6:48:51 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Do you have actual experience with developing for the Xbox One platform? A lot of people here make assumptions based off limited to zero knowledge. The developers are obviously still learning how to work with both consoles and it can only improve from here.

Unlike you and the majority of deluded fanboys, I am educated on hardware. Optimization may be the only hope that the X-BOX One has to last five or so years before it can't do anything more.
---
PS3 - Matface. Wii U - SnoringSnorlax. X360 - xTourniqueTx.
#15TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/5/2013 6:50:10 PM
All dem reassurance posts doe
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#16cheezedadadaPosted 12/5/2013 6:52:05 PM
BaconPancakes posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Do you have actual experience with developing for the Xbox One platform? A lot of people here make assumptions based off limited to zero knowledge. The developers are obviously still learning how to work with both consoles and it can only improve from here.

Unlike you and the majority of deluded fanboys, I am educated on hardware. Optimization may be the only hope that the X-BOX One has to last five or so years before it can't do anything more.

Educated on hardware? I am a Systems Engineer and have been in IT for several years. I can almost guarantee I could run circles around you.

Dont come here and pretend like you have personally developed for the Xbox One and PS4 and you know their secrets. The funny part is I am getting both consoles and you are CLEARLY the delusional fanboy in this case. Your complete lack of knowledge and experience in this field means your opinion is a joke. No one takes this BS seriously.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#17BaconPancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 6:52:09 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
All dem reassurance posts doe

Ikr.
---
#18BaconPancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 6:57:30 PM
cheezedadada posted...
BaconPancakes posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Educated on hardware? I am a Systems Engineer and have been in IT for several years. I can almost guarantee I could run circles around you.

Dont come here and pretend like you have personally developed for the Xbox One and PS4 and you know their secrets. The funny part is I am getting both consoles and you are CLEARLY the delusional fanboy in this case. Your complete lack of knowledge and experience in this field means your opinion is a joke. No one takes this BS seriously.

No, you're not. Don't respond to me with such crap Mr. Lover of 720p. Don't call me a fanboy either when I don't care for any eighth gen system other than the Wii U. I'll take my computer over your outdated crap any day of the week. You're an engineer with the language skills of a fifth grade student in the United States and you think the X-BOX One can actually keep up with new physics engines and new open world games which will release. None of the next gen systems will last the time that their respected companies expect. Get off your high horse and drop off. Calling me a fanboy, pfft.
---
#19cheezedadadaPosted 12/5/2013 7:09:59 PM(edited)
Calls me the fanboy and then writes a long-winded paragraph where he refers to me as "Mr. Lover of 720p" LOL. Man, this is some hilarious signature worthy stuff right here.

You need to understand no one wants your uninformed opinion. You go on about specs and then mention the Wii U. How are you able to enjoy your games on a system that is not as powerful as the PS4?

I didn't quote you because I am giving you time to edit your post. That whole paragraph you just wrote is a total embarrassment and it's making this too easy. A challenge would be nice. Or you can just keep giving us your uninformed opinion based off zero real world experience.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#20WeirdShroomPosted 12/5/2013 7:09:59 PM
Bacon, the fact that you keep saying 720p is a dead giveaway. In the majority of cases Xbox One is at 900p.

the only ones at 720p are DR3 because it was in development longer and COD because....well...infinity ward sucks.

and even that 900p will get up to 1080p soon.

Those of you acting like it won't are just fanboys with an axe to grind trying to make it sound like XBox One is not going to progress at all.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."