Do you care if games contain exclusive content or are they not worth it

#1TerraUniversePosted 12/5/2013 6:14:44 PM
For instance, Assassin's Creed has exclusive content for the PS3/PS4 versions of the game, but they're not that big of a deal. I think Xbox One had some exclusive timed DLC's.

What I'm saying is, would you be willing to use a PS4, just to experience that content? In other words, does exclusive content sway you to one console over the other? Or is that not a big deal. Is a controller a bigger deal. Or does it just not matter, since it's pretty much the same game on both consoles, except for the minor differences.

I like story content, so I actually would be swayed by an exclusivity like that. However, I'm wondering if other people are less interested in those other story content.
#2TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/5/2013 6:20:26 PM
Reassurance topic!
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#3userfrigginamePosted 12/5/2013 6:22:09 PM
Exclusive content is a bunch of BS to me. Only thing I care about is exclusive games.
#4TerraUniverse(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 6:23:23 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Reassurance topic!

About me liking exclusive content? Yeah, it works on me, and I would consider the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed, just because of it.

The same way the Toy Story 3 version on the PS3 had an exclusive Emperor Zurg character. I like that kind of thing.

Sonic Racer had Banjo Kazooie on the Xbox 360 as exclusive, but I'm not sure if that swayed me, but usually these things do sway me.