If MS releases a kinectless model for $399, will sales start matching PS4 sales?

#81zephirrainesPosted 12/17/2013 7:15:52 PM
Viper187666 posted...
leathelj posted...

I fully agree with him if you have such a negative attitude toward Kinect then dont get a xb1. Imo Kinect is a great piece of tec and it works very well also dr3 and halo are not kinect games why would they require it but they both have optional Kinect features that mix up the gameplay in fun and diffrent ways just like bf4 etc. i recommend you calm your anger and bias and just get a ps4 and leave the xbox board

Yes, I've spent 5000+ hours on Halo Reach, but I should just switch to PS4 because I don't like microshaft's BS forced peripheral. Makes perfect sense. Keep on defending the silly thing all you want. I'll be the one laughing when MS finally gives in and adds a Kinect-less model.

Its not forced genius. Just dont buy it and stop being such a diva. Do you whine that dual shocks now have forced headlights. Or that controllers have forced rumble even though some people may have not wanted that? No so shut up and move on with your life or
Just wait for the eventual price drop and leave kinect in the box.

Moral of the story, grow up and learn not every product is for every whiny consumer.
#82TBONE_OGPosted 12/17/2013 7:21:56 PM(edited)
Xbox One is Kinect

Kinect is Xbox One.

Xbox One and Kinect: Together Forever.

Might as well carve their initials in tree, put heart around it. It's true love and no one can stop it.
---
Always O.G.
#83kyncaniPosted 12/18/2013 4:54:35 AM
zephirraines posted...
Viper187666 posted...
leathelj posted...

I fully agree with him if you have such a negative attitude toward Kinect then dont get a xb1. Imo Kinect is a great piece of tec and it works very well also dr3 and halo are not kinect games why would they require it but they both have optional Kinect features that mix up the gameplay in fun and diffrent ways just like bf4 etc. i recommend you calm your anger and bias and just get a ps4 and leave the xbox board

Yes, I've spent 5000+ hours on Halo Reach, but I should just switch to PS4 because I don't like microshaft's BS forced peripheral. Makes perfect sense. Keep on defending the silly thing all you want. I'll be the one laughing when MS finally gives in and adds a Kinect-less model.

Its not forced genius. Just dont buy it and stop being such a diva. Do you whine that dual shocks now have forced headlights. Or that controllers have forced rumble even though some people may have not wanted that? No so shut up and move on with your life or
Just wait for the eventual price drop and leave kinect in the box.

Moral of the story, grow up and learn not every product is for every whiny consumer.

True that. If you don't want the Kinect camera, just don't buy a Xbox One.
#84GotTruthPosted 12/18/2013 5:04:35 AM
Gunna play my 360 till won't turn on anymore. IF, and its a mighty big IF, I do get a "next" gen system it will be a PS4. I am DONE paying for supposedly "premium" service with LIVE and STILL being subjected to Dashboard ADs........

......it IS a "Deal Breaker".....then add the whole MS in bed with the NSA(CONFIRMED/ADMITTED/DOCUMENTED) that makes me less than willing to place their camera box in my home, never mind that MS has openly stated its to be used to farm you for marketing data.....

I have read FAR to many articles and reports of MS being VERY comfortable with the Gov't/NSA.

If it is ever PROVEN in the way it was been PROVEN(by all means LINK) that Sony is buddy-buddy with the NSA in the same manner that MS is, I simply will not get one of those either and just got back to table top 40k and other such games.......
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n