If your system is having problems, don't post about it on this board

#21Skynet82997Posted 12/6/2013 9:42:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22Sin_Angelus_Posted 12/8/2013 2:31:52 PM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Then a Sony fan comes along and calls them an idiot for posting fanboy garbage, then the same 5-6 die hard XB fans rally up and flame the Sony fan, then the topic turns to ****.

You basically nullified your entire post by showing your bias. Sony fanboys are just as idiotic, and truthfully, have much less of a reason to be here. Xbox fanboys are just as bad, but at least it makes a bit more sense for them to be here talking about the system. People need to stop white knighting on these boards and ignore fanboys in general, it's just making things worse.
#23cheezedadadaPosted 12/8/2013 3:01:50 PM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Then a Sony fan comes along and calls them an idiot for posting fanboy garbage, then the same 5-6 die hard XB fans rally up and flame the Sony fan, then the topic turns to ****.

You basically nullified your entire post by showing your bias. Sony fanboys are just as idiotic, and truthfully, have much less of a reason to be here. Xbox fanboys are just as bad, but at least it makes a bit more sense for them to be here talking about the system. People need to stop white knighting on these boards and ignore fanboys in general, it's just making things worse.

Holy crap, this was the best thing I read on here all day. Finally something I can relate to, and I am glad I am not the only one witnessing this. Thank you Sin,_Angelus.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#24TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 7:18:57 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
1LOL do you act like this in real life? Whenever someone says "a lot" you tell them to stop saying it unless they can give you statistics?

I do when some ****ing idiot is trying to make concrete claims about something he actually has no concrete information on.

Other than that, no.

Mighty tough behind that keyboard, huh?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#25grampamurkedPosted 12/9/2013 7:24:19 AM
Troll is working hard to keep his troll thread on the fromt page. Determined troll is determined
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#26InjusticeRebornPosted 12/9/2013 7:32:03 AM
Ch3wy posted...
krystyla posted...
Does this come of as passive aggressive to anyone else?

Yeah the whole point of the thread is to be passive aggressive.

He's mad about his bait posts being deleted.

XD Makes sense. Shame I missed whatever the commotion was that led to TC making this topic.

TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Yep - and not only that, but what exactly constitutes "a lot" of people having problems? Do we have any actual concrete numbers, or more figures pulled directly from ass?

Because mine has worked flawlessly since launch day.

Obviously it's subjective, that's something you should've known since the day you learned about the existence of "a lot." Why even try to argue about something so stupid as the use of it? Especially when your reasoning is "because mine works fine"

Instead of "a lot", why didn't you put "a few"?
#27ticlPosted 12/9/2013 8:11:41 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
As we all know, a lot of XB1s had one issue or another. MS acknowledged it and are giving away free games to those affected, good ones too instead of some crap. Of course they're replacing the systems too. I applaud them for their response on the matter instead of trying to deny it like they with the RROD (at first) a long time ago.

If you have a problem with yours, just handle it with them instead of posting about it here.

applaud them? they are only doing what is called a warranty. they have to fix them .lol as for posting here why not? its the place to do it. are you ashamed of what you bought? don't want some1 to tell you how poorly built the xbone is? really sound pretty pathetic
#28Keven_KoopaPosted 12/9/2013 8:14:45 AM
Ehhh, I wouldn't let it get to you, TC. The mods literally will do anything in their power to delete your topic if it has anything even slightly bad about Microsoft. I myself complained of the quality of the controllers when one of the buttons literally fell off and I even had pictures and video evidence of this and posted it on my thread but they still deleted it.
---
And Samus takes off the Zero Suit to reveal that Samus is indeed male, just looks female.
#29CyborgTwentyPosted 12/11/2013 8:07:30 AM
Yeah let's just ignore all the problems and pretend everything is fine!
#30bob15xPosted 12/11/2013 8:16:21 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
As we all know, a lot of PS4s had one issue or another. Sony acknowledged some it and are giving nothing away but a box to send it back to those affected. Unless the problem is your TVs firmware. Of course they're replacing the systems too. I applaud them for their partial response on the matter instead of trying to deny everything like they did with YLOD,DRE a long time ago and to this day.

If you have a problem with yours, just handle it with them instead of posting about it here.

fixed for you