Do your games you purchased on Xbox 360 transfer with your gamertag on Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do your games you purchased on Xbox 360 transfer with your gamertag on Xbox One?
2 years ago#11
dmband41 posted...
You can run your 360 through the One.

... if you don't mind awful input lag
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
2 years ago#12
MrSpaM111 posted...
dmband41 posted...
You can run your 360 through the One.

... if you don't mind awful input lag

I played Arkham Origins just fine.
2 years ago#13
CelticFrost777 posted...
Marqmax posted...
CelticFrost777 posted...
I wanted to get an Xbox One eventually but a major thing holding me back is this. I have purchased alot of Xbox Live Arcade games on the 360. When you transfer your gamertag to Xbox One, will it let you download all the games you had on your account as well? If not, i will be getting a PS4.

The PS4 doesn't let you do this either. Just a heads up.

Yeah but i don't own a PS3 so i have no arcade games or gametag to transfer so it's not an issue. The Xbox One won't let me transfer my games i paid for so why get it? Ill hang on to the Xbox 360 and get a PS4 and start fresh.

This is what I did, but in reverse. Been a Sony guy since the PS1, and have a big collection of PS1, 2, and 3 games. But since they decided to drop backwards compatibility this gen I decided to try the competitions console this gen, and just keep my PS3 hooked up to play my PS1, 2, and 3 games.
2 years ago#14
dmband41 posted...
You can run your 360 through the One. Or just play on your 360. No biggie.

Yeah input lag isnt a big deal. If you have more than one HDMI slot on your TV you are doing your 360 a disservice by playing that way hell even MS said it was a bad idea.
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
2 years ago#15
^^^My HDMI ports are all used up.
2 years ago#16
why would anyone want to buy a new 360? I want all my purchased titles available on one system. You know alot of these will be released on the One in the future, what they're going to make you re-purchase?
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
2 years ago#17
Just keep your 360. I haven't touched mine since I got X1, but it's there in case I ever do want to play a game on it.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#18
dmband41 posted...
^^^My HDMI ports are all used up.

splitter?
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!
2 years ago#19
The tcs reasoning for getting a ps4 is absolutely laughable.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
2 years ago#20
assassin10133 posted...
No game on the 360 will work on the XB1, including arcade games. Only "fix" they've announced is streaming 360 games a la Gaikai in the future, which isn't really a fix.

To call that "announced" is a bit misleading.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do your games you purchased on Xbox 360 transfer with your gamertag on Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived