First Casualty of the Console Wars: Microsoft Closes Studio

#51drclaeysPosted 12/6/2013 12:29:00 PM
Friends,

There Canadians, they dont even know there office has been closed, there too freaking drunk. This is not news.

I can say this because IM HALF Canadian. AND I live NEXT to canada, and I have been there multiple times.

Enjoy your day.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Got a Xbox a few days ago, Now playing: Tales of Vesperia. . . . . . . . . US Economy lost 24 Billion, Blame the Republicans.
#52cheezedadadaPosted 12/6/2013 12:35:36 PM(edited)
Rybal posted...

You answered a question that wasn't asked. (BTW, Sony also bought a building on the West Coast that they intend to use as their new NA HQ).

Sony shut down two headquarters and they are fine. That's the main point here.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#53enigma2274Posted 12/6/2013 12:55:39 PM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

There Canadians, they dont even know there office has been closed, there too freaking drunk. This is not news.

I can say this because IM HALF Canadian. AND I live NEXT to canada, and I have been there multiple times.

Enjoy your day.

Learn the difference between there, their, and they're, people. Come on.
---
Playing: Knack, AC4, Need For Speed, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, COD Ghosts
PS4 ID: enigma2288 Xbox One Gamertag: enigma2274
#54SparkItUpPosted 12/6/2013 12:57:30 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Bummer that we have so many 'anti-gamers' hoping and getting excited by layoffs in the gaming industry.

I don't see anyone excited over it.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#55SparkItUpPosted 12/6/2013 12:59:15 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Cheeze can tell you I'm not a Sony apologist by any means, but when studio closures under Sony occurred, it was all "lulz doomed!", but now that it's MS it's "shut up! They're becoming efficient!"

agreed....the double standards have been on both sides for the past few gens now....this gen however is really bad
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#56Reflex-ArcPosted 12/6/2013 1:03:01 PM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Enjoy your day.

Hey. That's not funny, eh. Take off, you hoser.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#57Leventhan26Posted 12/6/2013 1:17:24 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Leventhan26 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
No comments as to Sony selling off a combined $2.3 BILLION dollars worth of real estate this year? How are they still in business guys? What is this blasphemy?

Would love to get some feedback.

Go ask the ps4 board?

No. This is definitely on topic with what was posted originally. The issue I raised basically slams the door shut on this ridiculous thread and people have no response. The question remains for anyone else who wants to answer it.

I never said it wasn't on topic. But if you want answers go ask ps4 board. The pathetic fanboys and trolls here wont answer you.

My only response was to the pathetic people who constantly bring up the ps4 or xbox on the opposite board....
#58kyncaniPosted 12/6/2013 1:21:32 PM
In other news, you can now watch TV !

So who needs games anyway ;)
#59thisranksPosted 12/6/2013 1:29:09 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
Who's next? Square Enix? Capcom? Naughty Dog? EA? When will this madness stop?!

It's not going to stop until consumers realize they are part of the problem ...

There are too many people who don't understand how the business model works because they are too busy caring about themselves when the business model requires more than a single person to exist in the first place. Just see a FF hate topic for clarification on this.

The negative topics on all the forums both here and on other sites should be proof gaming is in trouble. Well, if there is something humans excel at it's ruining things for others trying to get what's best for themselves. Honestly i think another video game industry crash is a necessity to waking people up.
---
Delusions are as necessary to happiness as realities.
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, Yui Kotogawa, Kaori Kanzaki, and Himari Noihara FTW
#60Leventhan26Posted 12/6/2013 1:33:50 PM
thisranks posted...
Dannyson97 posted...
Who's next? Square Enix? Capcom? Naughty Dog? EA? When will this madness stop?!

It's not going to stop until consumers realize they are part of the problem ...

There are too many people who don't understand how the business model works because they are too busy caring about themselves when the business model requires more than a single person to exist in the first place. Just see a FF hate topic for clarification on this.

The negative topics on all the forums both here and on other sites should be proof gaming is in trouble. Well, if there is something humans excel at it's ruining things for others trying to get what's best for themselves. Honestly i think another video game industry crash is a necessity to waking people up.

what part of the problem? You could mean tons of things. Also what FF hate topic? There are a lot, is it on this board?