Kotaku summed up this board in one article

#1I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 12/6/2013 1:57:37 PM
http://kotaku.com/the-seven-most-annoying-types-of-gamers-1478099289

I hate you all.

I dislike my Xbox One but it's growing on me. The interface is el terrible but Forza Motorsport 5 is incredible.

Oh, and a trend seems to be developing with NFS Rivals. It seems nobody can find other players on public servers. If you can find players, please let me know. :|
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#2TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/6/2013 2:02:34 PM
All that hype about the cloud and people can't find others online? Glad I found out before I got the game
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#3I_VTEC_Power_I(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 2:06:07 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
All that hype about the cloud and people can't find others online? Glad I found out before I got the game

Pretty darn disappointing. It was working fine for me until today and according to the NFS Rivals board here on GameFAQs, it's affecting multiple users.
---
Bring back Honda F1
#4archibald3Posted 12/6/2013 2:07:18 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Is there any way you could stop trolling this board ? Practically every topic i go in your always there with some negative comment...go back under your bridge..
#5Apex-PlayerPosted 12/6/2013 2:16:34 PM
archibald3 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Is there any way you could stop trolling this board ? Practically every topic i go in your always there with some negative comment...go back under your bridge..

Anyone who experienced GTAO and thought a system that uses the cloud was going to be a good idea... Goodluck xbros.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#6I_VTEC_Power_I(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 3:41:25 PM
bump

:D
---
Bring back Honda F1
#7TBONE_OGPosted 12/6/2013 3:51:46 PM
archibald3 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Been meaning to put TJ on my ignore list for some time now. Thanks for the reminder.
---
Always O.G.
#8TheGam3925Posted 12/6/2013 4:00:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9LazyyAmericanPosted 12/6/2013 5:01:09 PM(edited)
It's a game console....big companies hype stuff up to make money....people either buy it or don't /thread for entire lifespan of this and every other console board since their origins
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#10SteelToothPosted 12/6/2013 5:05:39 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Hey, it's just a little foggy right now!
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg