Why are most Gamestops pro-PS4?

#1monsterlunchboxPosted 12/6/2013 2:07:06 PM
I often hear them making fun of the One, talking about broken Ones they've gotten back, inferior resolution, higher price point, blah blah blah. Are they taking a payoff from Sony to talk like this in front of customers?
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/6/2013 2:07:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3krystylaPosted 12/6/2013 2:09:09 PM
Microsoft wanted to kill Gamestop... by undermining used games sale
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#4Exodus_PrimePosted 12/6/2013 2:09:28 PM
monsterlunchbox posted...
I often hear them making fun of the One, talking about broken Ones they've gotten back, inferior resolution, higher price point, blah blah blah. Are they taking a payoff from Sony to talk like this in front of customers?

I doubt it's payoffs, most likely is the fanboy syndrome. My local GameStop is mostly Pro Xbox One, but I"ve never heard them bashing any console while they talk behind the counter, I guess it just depends on the employes working there.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#5PrinceMedionPosted 12/6/2013 2:09:48 PM
monsterlunchbox posted...

Probably because all of that is true...
---
3DS FC 0731-4747-6981 PM me if you add me.
#6thedude008Posted 12/6/2013 2:09:48 PM
because xbox one tried to destroy their bread and butter?
be my guess

or the ps is just better (i don't know, and hope not. xbox fan waiting to se where the dust settles)
#7loafy013Posted 12/6/2013 2:10:40 PM
Are they speaking to parents about the differences between the ps4 and xbone? If so it makes sense to mention technical differences and price differences. Hardware returns are a touchy subject because even though it may be true at their location, as far as I know there are not any official hardware failure numbers released by either company.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#8AarksharkPosted 12/6/2013 2:10:50 PM
Remember the original Xbone policy vs used games? There's one reason.

Now, look at the forums here. See all of the people slamming the Xbone?
These are the kind of people that would want to work at GS, for the hope of employee benefits towards their hobby (videogames).
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/6/2013 2:15:04 PM
don't actually go kill them... I don't want this finding its way back to me
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#10TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/6/2013 2:17:39 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
don't actually go kill them... I don't want this finding its way back to me

Almost **** your pants when you realized that the internet can't always protect you, huh?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D