I am buying an xbox one because of the trolls

#1XisurusXPosted 12/6/2013 5:25:58 PM
I only really used my ps3 for MLB The Show, great game, but my 360 got daily use for years. This gen, however, you have to admit the ps4 looks technically superior. I really wanted nothing to do with Kinect not to mention the price difference. The tipping point for me was, after a daily visist to this and the ps4 board, almost every topic here is flooded with very persistent people that dont own a one, but love bashing it in favor of the ps4. I have had incredible multiplayer experiences with XBL and the friends I have on the network, I get the feeling after reading this board I would regret switching my core experience this gen. I visit the boards to *hopefully* hear from real gamers about their experience and combine that with the rest of the research I am doing. I am left feeling the PSN community is not where I want to be, and 50% more powerful RAM isnt going to help that.

TL;DR Thanks trolls for helping me make the right choice, cannot wait to experience some 60fps battlefield.
#2SonyPonyTonyPosted 12/6/2013 5:27:33 PM
take this flame shield, you'll need it
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#3sworderPosted 12/6/2013 5:27:57 PM
thanks for letting us know you cannot make your own decisions for yourself

enjoy your console!
#4cheezedadadaPosted 12/6/2013 5:28:34 PM
Not to add to the flames, but this generation of gaming is a mess. I really hate sounding like an old man right now, but NO ONE cares about games being fun any more. Its just fight after fight about frames per second, resolution and hardware. Fun gameplay is not even a topic any more ....
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#5borg_assassinPosted 12/6/2013 5:29:13 PM
OP thinks hes witty but is the actual definition of getting trolled.
#6XisurusX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 5:36:05 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Not to add to the flames, but this generation of gaming is a mess. I really hate sounding like an old man right now, but NO ONE cares about games being fun any more. Its just fight after fight about frames per second, resolution and hardware. Fun gameplay is not even a topic any more ....

Sure it is, I think that is the point. Multiplayer games can sometimes be ruined by the community, at least some sessions can, especially when you have to play solo for whatever reason. I dont have any experience with the multiplayer PSN community, I am drawing my conclusions from the posters on this board. But ya, this isnt work, I am trying to have fun or I wouldnt be playing a game.
#7XisurusX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 5:37:05 PM
borg_assassin posted...
OP thinks hes witty but is the actual definition of getting trolled.

I think I would have posted this on the ps4 board then.
#8JeDDyDPosted 12/6/2013 5:38:21 PM
Trolled into wasting money, you sir are a special kind of special.
---
"Purple Monkey Dishwasher"
#9AwayFromHerePosted 12/6/2013 5:39:39 PM
Yet, when The Show 14 comes out, you'll buy a PS4 anyway.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#103HPPosted 12/6/2013 5:40:31 PM
You sure showed them TC : /