I am buying an xbox one because of the trolls

#121teeebzPosted 12/7/2013 12:11:39 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Its kind of funny watching all the PS4 trolls in this topic get super butt hurt about what the TC is buying and trying to tell him he is wasting his money, door stop, etc. I bought both consoles and am going to get a Steam Box next year. Right now, the only console not being played is my PS4. Even my Wii U is getting way more play time.

People choose what they choose. The fact that people are so invested in these companies is just sad.

This. I'm not buying a steam box though, and I use both my one and ps4 equally.

People like laylow are just sad. I honestly wonder if he even has a ps4 with the amount of time he puts in here at the forums.

But yes, I enjoy both of my systems. Shame others can't do so without the need to put down others preferences.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#122worshipme4lifePosted 12/7/2013 12:21:00 AM
XisurusX posted...
I only really used my ps3 for MLB The Show, great game, but my 360 got daily use for years. This gen, however, you have to admit the ps4 looks technically superior. I really wanted nothing to do with Kinect not to mention the price difference. The tipping point for me was, after a daily visist to this and the ps4 board, almost every topic here is flooded with very persistent people that dont own a one, but love bashing it in favor of the ps4. I have had incredible multiplayer experiences with XBL and the friends I have on the network, I get the feeling after reading this board I would regret switching my core experience this gen. I visit the boards to *hopefully* hear from real gamers about their experience and combine that with the rest of the research I am doing. I am left feeling the PSN community is not where I want to be, and 50% more powerful RAM isnt going to help that.

TL;DR Thanks trolls for helping me make the right choice, cannot wait to experience some 60fps battlefield.

Let me get this straight....

So, after saying that (in your own words) the PS4 is technically superior, better price, and you want nothing to do with the Kinect, you are now going to buy a system that you clearly did not want... all because you came into an INTERNET FORUM that attributes to a small percentage of the world's PS4 owners and saw troll topics and brand-elitism. You're going to let this affect what you purchase? What exactly, are you trying to prove?

Why would you let what anyone says here dictate what you buy? If you like one system of the other, it shouldn't matter what other people are saying. Get it because it's the one you want. If you let what people say here interfere with your purchase choices, you are in for some seriously poor decisions. Not just that.... have you even BEEN to the Xbox One board? You're in for equally terrible topics, and just as much trolling.

It sounds like you're in this for the community aspect of it. Seriously, DO NOT take this site as the Mecca of the gaming community. If you're solid in your decision to buy an Xbox One because you actually want one, there's nothing wrong with that. But to claim ALL PS4 owners are brutes based on what you see in this board is plain ignorance. And to take what anyone says here as more than a grain of salt is pure stupidity.
---
All we know is all we are.
#123RaRitsujunPosted 12/7/2013 12:21:40 AM
Xbone720p'd.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 36 PSN Platinums - Level 23 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#124KotomineKireiPosted 12/7/2013 12:21:42 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Its kind of funny watching all the PS4 trolls in this topic get super butt hurt about what the TC is buying and trying to tell him he is wasting his money, door stop, etc. I bought both consoles and am going to get a Steam Box next year. Right now, the only console not being played is my PS4. Even my Wii U is getting way more play time.

People choose what they choose. The fact that people are so invested in these companies is just sad.

http://youtu.be/TV0uM4T5zc8?t=3s

Ouya:
Gae-BolCar

PC:
Unit Honeymoon

PS4:
Unit Get-Money

Steam Box:
Berser-Car

Xbox One:
Unit Lion

Wii U:
Granny's bike
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVHXT3edG4
#125BIGFELLAH26Posted 12/7/2013 12:23:47 AM
Strider102 posted...
Go to the Vita board. Kinda strange theres a topic there identical to this one there. Same topic title and same ending to opening post.

You do realise the Vita Topic is a parody of this topic? it's mocking the stupidity of this topics creator.
#126deadmarvPosted 12/7/2013 12:45:52 AM(edited)
worshipme4life posted...
XisurusX posted...
I only really used my ps3 for MLB The Show, great game, but my 360 got daily use for years. This gen, however, you have to admit the ps4 looks technically superior. I really wanted nothing to do with Kinect not to mention the price difference. The tipping point for me was, after a daily visist to this and the ps4 board, almost every topic here is flooded with very persistent people that dont own a one, but love bashing it in favor of the ps4. I have had incredible multiplayer experiences with XBL and the friends I have on the network, I get the feeling after reading this board I would regret switching my core experience this gen. I visit the boards to *hopefully* hear from real gamers about their experience and combine that with the rest of the research I am doing. I am left feeling the PSN community is not where I want to be, and 50% more powerful RAM isnt going to help that.

TL;DR Thanks trolls for helping me make the right choice, cannot wait to experience some 60fps battlefield.

Let me get this straight....

So, after saying that (in your own words) the PS4 is technically superior, better price, and you want nothing to do with the Kinect, you are now going to buy a system that you clearly did not want... all because you came into an INTERNET FORUM that attributes to a small percentage of the world's PS4 owners and saw troll topics and brand-elitism. You're going to let this affect what you purchase? What exactly, are you trying to prove?

Why would you let what anyone says here dictate what you buy? If you like one system of the other, it shouldn't matter what other people are saying. Get it because it's the one you want. If you let what people say here interfere with your purchase choices, you are in for some seriously poor decisions. Not just that.... have you even BEEN to the Xbox One board? You're in for equally terrible topics, and just as much trolling.

It sounds like you're in this for the community aspect of it. Seriously, DO NOT take this site as the Mecca of the gaming community. If you're solid in your decision to buy an Xbox One because you actually want one, there's nothing wrong with that. But to claim ALL PS4 owners are brutes based on what you see in this board is plain ignorance. And to take what anyone says here as more than a grain of salt is pure stupidity.

I think the tc is trying to reverse troll the regular sony fanboys that troll this board.(Although it might work better if he posted this on the PS4 board.)
#127EternalVarikPosted 12/7/2013 12:36:22 AM
I bought a PS4 because it doesn't have a mandatory spy-cam.
---
My favorite person in the World here:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=92 5601&topic=35833672&user=0
#128_Elite_Bushido_Posted 12/7/2013 1:24:35 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
XisurusX posted...

It's 60fps on PS4, dummy.

And x1
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959
#129DCarnagePosted 12/7/2013 2:28:35 AM
ZOMG, thanks trolls! Now another person is going to the darkside... In all seriousness though, if you like new games, you will enjoy your new console. So what if it's not as good as the PS4 blah blah blah. If you like games, you'll enjoy your purchase.

For the trolls: unless a game is an exclusive, it is developed for the weakest machine (Wii U excluded) more often than not, it will run just as good on both the PS4 and XB1. Put that in your pipe and smoke it...
#130KOOGARPosted 12/7/2013 2:30:25 AM
Wow, I bet you think that makes you the coolest kid in kindergarten now.